*** For a short time, you can save 40% on SnipNotes. SnipNotes for iPhone and iPad is also on sale. ***
SnipNotes is your clever notebook on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Capture new ideas right in the menu bar and create rich text notes with images. Quickly add content from other apps with Drag & Drop or save your clipboard automatically. Access your notes from anywhere with the versatile menu bar app.
-- Create Notes Your Own Way --
• Create rich text notes with images and a variety of formatting options
• Open SnipNotes in the menu bar with a customizable keyboard shortcut and capture new ideas right away
• Save content from websites and other apps with Drag & Drop or the share sheet
• Capture the contents of your clipboard automatically in the background
• Save selected text with a customizable keyboard shortcut
-- Quick Access From Anywhere --
• Use the menu bar app or the today widget to quickly access your notes, copy them into your clipboard and much more
• Access your notes offline on all devices (including Apple Watch)
-- Note Actions Will Save You Time --
• SnipNotes can automatically recognize the contents of your note and provide relevant information, e.g. show addresses on a map
• Each content type is linked to a useful action: For example, you can create a calendar event from a date, navigate to an address with Apple Maps and open weblinks in Safari
-- Always Keep Track Of Your Notes --
• SnipNotes provides an inbox and an archive for your notes. You can organize notes in your own categories as well
• The flexible search feature will highlight all matching text. You can also search notes right from your desktop with Spotlight
• Select multiple notes and move them into another category, export or delete them in one go
-- SnipNotes Matches Your Taste --
• Notes can be customized with a variety of formatting options (checkboxes, lists, colors, headlines and much more)
• Design your notes with a big selection of glyphs for easy recognition
• SnipNotes offers ten different color schemes and a dark mode
• Many parts of SnipNotes can be customized to suit your work style
SnipNotes is a note-taking app without subscriptions nor ads.
Notes are synchronized to your private iCloud account. SnipNotes protects your privacy and does not collect any analytics data.
You can find more information about SnipNotes on www.snipnotes.de. If you encounter any issues or have questions, please get in touch with me. I reply personally to every email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also reach me on Twitter (@SnipNotesApp).
Exporting notes with images as a text file will now create a ZIP archive.
Multiple crash issues have been resolved.
If you encounter any problems with this update or have feedback, please send me an email or a message on Twitter. Please also consider a rating or a review on the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and functional - I love it!
I'm always grabbing little bits of text from webpages, or needing to jot down a quick note. I've tried TOT, MiniNote and others. SnipNotes is exactly what I've been looking for. Very quick and easy to drop stuff into the inbox, then I can go back later to delete or organize into categories. I contacted the developer and suggested it would be perfect for a PopClip extension, and he wrote back the same day letting me know he already had one and where to get it. A for product AND customer service!
The best note taker I have used
The new version make SnipNotes the best notetaker I usse, including Bear, Notebooks, Evernote. I use it to make notes on dozens of books that are latter used for Book Reviews.
Reliable and consstantly improving
I am using Snipnotes regularly for more than a year for research and writing book reviews. It is reliable and offers one of the best platforms to keep your clipped and another type of notes among all my devises, including the Apple Watch.
There are regular updates and improvements. The iPhone/iPad Apps sync with iCloud is fast and flawless. I got immediate replies from the developer to suggestions implemented in further updates
I strongly recommend this app for anyone that needs to have a reliable and stable note taker and note organizer. The price is reasonable for what you get
If you take notes on things while at your computer, download this app.
I’ve tried nearly every notetaking app you can think of. Menubar versions, full apps, Chrome extensions, etc. SnipNotes quietly slits each of those apps’ throats, and the apps in their final moments do nothing, like lambs, silent at the slaughter. Great sync across devices, conveniently in menu bar, and the intelligent notetaking makes addresses, etc., even more intuitive to work with. Love it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Felix Lisczyk
- 87.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.6 or later.
English, Arabic, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2022 Felix Lisczyk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.