Snoppa App is used with Snoppa M1 which is a brilliant three-axis motorized smartphone gimbal. With Snoppa App, M1 users can do multiple shooting controls , and shoot stable footages from their smartphone with ease during movement.
#Bluetooth Low Energy technology
1. Switching Snoppa M1 gimbal among different working modes: Pan track, Lock, Omni-track
2. Switching different shooting modes among video, panorama, motion time-lapse etc.
3. Adjust smartphone shooting parameters including shutter speed, light, white balance, focus, ISO, resolution etc.
4. Management of Media library
5. Snoppa M1 gimbal settings like tracking speed，sensitivity etc.
6. Firmware update for M1 gimbal
7. Built-in 《User Guide》
For more info, please visit
1. Fixed known issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do wish that you could use another device such as table or another phone to remote control the gimbal. If there is a way I have not yet found it. Other then that it works.
Good app, but still not good enough.
It's a good app but not good enough yet.
I love the face and object tracking function, it doing better than I'm using Zhi-Yun.
Here's something of my opinions 😔
1. The video file’s name and metadata information could fill better, especially what I need a capture machine info in the metadata, for videos settlement.
2. Hope it could add a button of wireless charging function on the interface, I don't use this function often so I want to put other function on the physical button, but if I did, when I need wireless charging, I have no way to turn it on, the only way is to rest it back to a physical button;
3. A ”very slow” selection of zoom/focus speed function. The ”slow” still got a little bit fast for some scenes.
3. A selection to choose multiple languages.
The M1 gimbal is a nice solid piece of kit, in weight and looks, and it (mostly) does a good job of holding the phone up. For a while.
When I first got it, I shot using my 7 and 7 Plus. I haven’t used it for months, but went to prepare for a documentary trip. The app won’t connect over Bluetooth on the Plus on iOS 12.4.1, and the gimbal slowly drifts without an easy way to correct it. Looks like the app hasn’t been updated since 2016, so there may be some subtle framework compatibility issues that could be fixed if somebody spent a couple of hours on it.
And devs, the fake 5-star reviews certainly aren’t helping things.
- ShenZhen Snoppa Technology Co.,LTD.
- 96.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright @2016 SNOPPA All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.