Exclusive Features designed for kids engaged in skiing and snowboarding activities.
• Real-time GPS Tracking: See live location of your trackers on the slopes (available in Google Maps), with location updates as frequently as every 10-seconds.
• Ski Activity Tracking: total distance, average and maximum speed and total skiing.
• Speed Alerts: Choose speed limits for your Trax and receive notifications if your tracker exceeds them.
• Smart Battery Management: Adjust the location update frequency if you need longer battery life.
• International Coverage: Trax is a connected device. It has a built-in SIM Card and a subscription service, giving you free data roaming and the best possible coverage in 100+ supported countries.
• Augmented Reality: Use AR to quickly locate your tracker. The feature will access the camera on your smartphone, to show you live images. When you're pointing in the right direction, your Trax will show up on the screen.
• Geofences: Set multiple digital fences and receive alerts as a tracker enters or exits an area.
• Scheduling: Want to monitor certain areas at specific times? Set individual schedules for geofence alerts that reflect your routines.
• Track Multiple Devices: Need to keep an eye on several kids? You can add as many trackers as you need, all of them visible on your personal app account.
• Share Trackers: When you set up a tracker you can easily share it with anyone who uses the Snow Trax App. You are in control at all times.
• History View: See where your tracker has been the past days and hours.
For stress-free winter ski vacations, get your Trax Smart GPS device and use it together with the Snow Trax app. Exclusive features are not compatible with regular Trax G+ devices
Fix push notification and icon issue for iOS13 and iOS14
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.