Roxy and Ben created SO VEGAN in 2016 with the mission to make it easy for everyone to eat more plants.
Since then, the couple have released two best-selling cookbooks and their videos have been viewed millions of times by people all over the world.
The SO VEGAN App is available with a yearly or monthly subscription:
Yearly (save 50%) – £14.99 / $19.99 / €17.99
Monthly – £2.49 / $3.99 / €3.49
Both subscriptions include a 7-day free trial, which you can cancel at any time without charge.
The SO VEGAN App includes:
Over 350 vegan recipes
- Try your hand at one-pot wonders, traybakes, low-ingredient dinners, speedy salads, epic desserts and more
- Save your favourite recipes so you can easily access them when you need them
- Export the ingredients to a shopping list
- Choose between metric and US customary measurements
Find the recipes you need
- Use the filter and categories to find the exact recipes you want
- Reach your diet goals: find recipes which are high in protein, low-calorie, gluten-free and soy free
- Busy cooks: find easy recipes which will take you less than 30 minutes to cook
- Eat your way around the globe: search by cuisine, including Italian, British, American, Chinese and more
Easy to follow instructions
- Tick off the steps as you go so you can easily keep track your progress through a recipe
- Watch videos to find out exactly how to prepare and cook each meal
- Keep the screen awake so you don’t have to unlock your phone while you cook
Start your 7-day free trial today.
- Delete Accounts added
- Visual improvements
- iPad layout improvement
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded the app and tried to register as a first time user. When entering my email to make the account it says that the email is already in use. I’ve never used this app before.
App stop working
This app logged me out, and wouldn’t allowed me to log back in. Also there isn’t a way to reset your password. Not cool.
Horrible on iPad
This is the absolute most frustrating app I’ve ever had the misfortune to deal with since I got my first tech device. Couldn’t sign in, so I tried to reset my password. You can’t choose or generate your own, you’re forced to take the weird 18 character gibberish they generate. Then when you try to use the new password to sign in, the keyboard never opens so you can’t sign in no matter how hard you pound on your touchscreen. Finally,the sign in screen goes black. Closing the app is useless, when you reopen it it’s still the black screen of death. I thought it’d be much easier to use this app to cook on my iPad than on a little phone screen but if I can’t even sign in to the app then what’s the point. Uninstall with great disappointment and much disgust. Great app on the phone but way too small. Enlarging the words only cuts off the important information like amounts and instructions. Maybe get the app up and running before putting it on the Apple store. Android version works perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plant Future 22 LTD
- 86 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 SO VEGAN
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly (save 50%) $19.99
- Monthly $3.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.