With love to the family, my wife begins to make handmade soap for healthy. With love to her, I design SoapLab to make the job easier.
SoapLab is designed to make the work of handmade soap in a more scientific and more efficiency way. SoapLab would bring more fun for the process of handmade soap. It can help the work of handmade soap in many ways, including:
* instructions of fundamentals of handmade soap.
* instructions of tools of handmade soap.
* recipe management.
* easy to share and import recipes via QR Code
* lye calculation for NaOH and KOH of various purity, in solid or liquid state, the * concentration and the weight unit you preferred.
* property chart of recipes and each oil.
* the ratio of saturated fat acid, monounsaturated fat acid, and polyunsaturated fat acid of recipes.
* over hundreds of oils and additives are included. Favorite function for collecting favoritie oils and additives.
* the effects and colors of additives help the design of recipes. Sorting by colors and adding your own additives are available.
* the units of temperature and weight take effect immediately and the conversion happens implicitly.
* step by step guidance in according to the recipe. The check list can make the soap as successful as possible for the newbies.
* share your recipes to communities with a professional report that is composited of photo, recipe, and property charts.
* add cured notification to your calendar
* cost analysis and report
Hope everybody enjoy the fun of making handmade soap!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Provide more safety for your data. Your recipes can backup to and restore from iCloud Drive.
- Fixed font issue that causes some information is truncated.
- Fixed the refresh issue of recipe list after adding a new recipe.
Ratings and Reviews
Okay but missing features
I’d like the ability to add oils and ingredients, at the very least I’d like to see the SAP Value listed so I can find something with a similar value if my ingredient isn’t listed.
I am not sure what the negative reviews were about. I find this app to be extremely complete, and totally customizable. It is the most complete app I have seen, even compared to programs I have used online. It's possible that some previous reviewers did not figure out how to add their own recipes. It took me a minute of looking around to see the little + sign in the corner for adding my own recipes. I absolutely love this app so far. It even gives you step by step instructions based on how you have formulated your recipe once it's done. It's brilliant. And I am relieved that my $5 was well spent. It will make my soap making easier and more fun. I hope it continues to get updated as the iOS systems change. It is an app I would like to be able to use for years.
I bought this app and after testing I found out very useful. I give 5 star because of everything works fine. I do not see any negative about this app. I have a few suggestions. I like each receipt to have its own oz or gram etc. When I start new I like to see new or add botton instead I have to click edit. I personally like this app. Very good job.
The developer, Jien Tsai Chan, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jien Tsai Chan
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 jMaster Studio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.