Everybody loves solitaire, but these become twice more interesting if a card game is combined with a fascinating story! Here you are: Treasure hunt, mysteries of ancient civilizations and family secrets, breathtaking adventures, travels in unexplored lands, romance, incredible artifacts, travelling in time… and the cute talking corgi Arnie! Just enter Solitaire: The Treasure of Time and enjoy a rich original storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters.
In the ruins of a grand temple, you find a chest containing a mysterious key. What door does it open, what puzzles does it lead to? Rubi the local guide claims that this magic item can unlock the way to the past.
And so it begins…
What makes the game world special?
• Time portal: complete solitaires in the past and the present to unveil the mysteries of ancient cultures.
• More than 300 various new solitaires, from the simplest classic ones to the most complicated!
• Lots of amazing collections: find rare artifacts and discover the real history of people lost in time.
• Various puzzle card game modes to blast through: reaction-based blitz puzzles, massive solitaires that require patience and attention, you name it!
• Never-ending adventures! Explore the unreachable mountain peaks, search the scarab filled pyramid, find the tomb of the king, and shuffle through endless decks of cards as you untangle the untold mysteries.
• Unlike other puzzle card games or virtual casino sims, this is a story-driven experience the whole family can enjoy. Give it a try!
Will the secrets of the past ever be unveiled? It’s all up to you!
Update 1.79 is here. Here is a list of new stuff:
- Play Button - We added the Play button to make it more convenient to start the next match.
- The inventory and shop are now in one place, so it's much easier to manage your stuff and stock up on necessary items.
- Tournaments have been slightly tweaked and improved.
- Additionally, we squashed bugs reported by the community and improved loading times and game speed.
Ratings and Reviews
fun but frustrating
this is an amazingly fun game with a terrific host of characters and games but instead of being an All- in game just when you need a blue gem you need to pay in real money. it would be better if we paid in Gold we picked up along the way that way we would look harder, play more, ut they just want our money. poor choice. treasure of time. beware of the dog offering you double coins you must pay two gems for it keep the gems and earn the gold
Love this game!
So much fun because it is so varied in play.
Solitaire Treasure of Time
I like the story along with the game. Very colorful and active all around in the background and challenging. I like the different games put in with it.
The game is challenging and fun.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Game Insight UAB
- 109.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Game Insight, 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Tiny Pack of crystals $1.99
- Pack of crystals $9.99
- Pile of crystals $19.99
- Joker Sale $2.99
- Pickaxe Sale $1.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Undo Sale $1.99
- Crystals Sale $1.99
- Sack of crystals $49.99
- Tiny Pack of gold $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.