See the best fishing times - for where YOU are fishing right now - on a large clear, simple, easy to read display. See a countdown to the next full or new moon - the best times to fish. Use the easy rating system so you can tell if now is the best time to fish. Look up the best future fishing days This IS the app you are looking for!
• Best Fish Feeding times today
• Easy to read - just the best times, no difficult graphs or diagrams
• Both major and minor times shown
• Timezones converted automatically
• Fishing rating - 1 to 5 fish - know instantly how good the fishing is now
• Best days and times to go fishing in the future
• Set automatically using GPS or manually to your exact location
• Countdown until the next full moon
• Countdown until the next new moon
• Sunrise, Sunset and Sun Transit times for today
• Moon rise, Moon set, Moon Transit and Moon underfoot times for today
• Live diagram of the moon
The easiest and best fishing time app available.
• Moon imagery is provided by NASA.
• Thank you for your great ratings, reviews and feedback. If you do have feedback, please do let me know at the support site so I can get back to you. I read it all. Thank you again.
• Location fetch on the first run of the app has been improved.
• Timezone conversion for locations in different timezones - times are displayed in the local timezone of the remote location. This requires an internet connection to read the timezone otherwise your device's current timezone is used as usual.
• Last used location is re-used if a location cannot be found.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Future date feature not user friendly
I paid for the upgraded version because I travel far to my fishing locations and have to plan trips far in advance. So, I needed the "future date" feature, only to find out it's only a day-to-day scroll button. There should be a way to enter a future date where it will jump to the date entered. As it is, for a trip I'm planning in Jan 2017 for example, I had to tap the scroll button about 400 times to get there. That is a quite user unfriendly. So I paid $2.99 for that?
Update: Thanks for the future date update. That works!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. A directly selectable date has been added in the most recent version. Cheers.
I like how easy it is to check any day and see what it will be like . Getting an idea an approximate time of the best bite is helpful.
It works. It’s not rocket science. Anyone who has spent time over the years fishing and hunting know how solunar tables are important when planning hunting and fishing trips. I think weather and experience are more important factors than where the sun and moon are. However if the weather is right on a 4 or 5 Star day then HOLD ON!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.