See the best hunting times for where you are hunting now - or any location - on a large, simple, easy to read display. See the best hunting times for any future day. See the current moon phase and sunrise and sunset times. See the weather for your location. No confusing diagrams. Simple and easy. This is the app you are looking for.
This app shows when animals come out to feed for your location. If you know when animals come out to feed, they are easier to hunt and will make you a more successful hunter.
• Major and Minor animal feeding times
• See feeding times for future days
• Sunrise and Sunset times each day
• Save your favorite hunting locations so you can quickly recheck times
• GPS location automatically or manual location selection
• Automatic timezone conversion
• Weather conditions and Forecast for right now and the next 7 days, where available
• Moon Phase, number of days until next full and new moon
• Any date and location
• Hunting Rating today - 1 to 5 stags
• Graphical moon simulator
• Apple Watch fully supported, get hunting times for your current location.
• Easy swiping between screens
An indispensable tool for planning every hunting outing.
Thanks for your great ratings, reviews and feedback. If you do have feedback, please do let me know at my website. I read every message.
• Automatic Timezone Conversions. Hunting Times, Sunrises and Sunsets etc are converted automatically to the timezone of the remote location you have saved. The timezones used are shown in the saved location list. Your previously saved locations that were saved using earlier versions of the app will automatically get your current timezone, if necessary to fetch the correct remote timezone please delete the location and re-save it, it will then be saved with the correct remote timezone. This feature requires an internet connection at the time you save the location otherwise your current timezone is used.
• Improvements to location seeking code.
• Dark mode on iOS13 for some bright features of the app. Other general UI improvements to make the app easier to use.
• Apple Watch app has been refreshed. It now displays the current location on all screens of the display and has new location finding code which will hopefully resolve any location issues.
• Apple Watch app is now a standalone app. It only uses your current location so is handy to get hunting times on location.
• Version 3.10.2 - Fix a potential crash on older versions of iOS.
Thank you once again for your kind comments, reviews and support. Cheers!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is it!
I’ve been looking for a reliable sunset and sunrise app. This is a jewel - it not only has sunset and sunrise times but also a simple to use solunar tables app and weather. And - its easy to put in all of my hunting locations and see future solunar activity and weather. Best of all - the Apple Watch support is perfect. This is just the app I was looking for and well worth the price.
Honestly disappointed with this app. Was looking forward to fine tuning my hunting times and locations, but it just hasn’t been accurate for my area at all. I don’t rely on this app to determine when I go hunt or not. I’m out there rain or shine. But on days where it showed 5 deer for movement I did not see a single deer all day. It’s been warm this year so far where I hunt, and I have a ton of corn all around me hunting area. So the deer just aren’t moving right but the app says otherwise. I wish I didn’t spend the $2.99 on this. Not trying to badmouth it at all. Because it seems like it’s working for some other people. But I will not be purchasing again.
The best app ever!
I use this app when me and my dad goes hunting. The reason I like this app is because you can tell when the major and minor eating times are at and if they are moving. Thank you hunting times😀
- Peter Smith
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Peter Smith. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.