Rank and track your Apple Music listening habits by song, artist, genre and more!
• Rank your entire library by play counts, time listened, or skips.
• Search for stats on any song, artist, album, or genre in your library.
• Filter your library by song location: iCloud Music Library, on your device, or both.
• Select a song or artist to see detailed stats in “Explore” mode. You can also quickly find related content, such as stats for other albums from the artist you’re viewing.
• Graph your top songs, artists, albums or genres with bar graphs and pie charts.
• Play any song from your library, and add new ones from Apple Music!
***Premium Features (requires auto-renewing monthly subscription or a one-time purchase):
• Filter your stats for the last week, month, year, or a custom time period.
• Enable all graphs, including a daily play count graph for any song in your library.
• Filter by the year you added the song to your library.
• Enables all Library Summary reports, and view automatically generated reports (by week, month and year).
Note: The data for past time frames, and the daily play count graph, are available only from the time that you installed Song Stats.
Subscription Information (auto-renewing):
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
New users, and returning users without an active subscription who have not yet used the free trial, are eligible for a free 1 week trial with the following conditions:
After the 1 week free trial this subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
We reserve the right to add, remove, change, or modify any of the services provided by Song Stats.
• Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
• Trend graphs made using the 'Charts' library: https://github.com/danielgindi/Charts
• Uses Marquee Label: https://github.com/cbpowell/MarqueeLabel
• Added time information to "Last Played" and "Added to Library" dates.
• Many minor improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App Overall
This app is awesome overall but there a few small things that could make it better. Mainly, if it could categorize songs by artist rather than album artist. One of my highest played artists is “Various Artists” because the songs are coming from compilation albums for movies and stuff. For example “Young and Beautiful” by Lana Del Rey should count toward her overall play count, not toward the Various Artists play count.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We’ve been working on this, so expect to see it in the next update.
A few suggestions, please read :)
I was wondering if In the next update you could add back the feature of being able to pick how many songs you want to see in your most played (100, 1000) and maybe even add an option for just 50, and up to 200? That would be awesome. I was also wondering since you have other options available such as being able to see your top 100 songs on the bar graph if you could add an option to see your most played songs of the week under the days tab without premium (unfortunately I can’t really add on any extra charges at the moment, that’s why I’m asking). I hope you take this into consideration, I believe a lot of people would really appreciate it if you added this, I know I would! I’m a sucker for stats and I just want to be able to get a few more, Love the app. Btw if any of this doesn’t make sense I’d be happy to try to explain better I’m just kinda of typing without proof reading, thank you :).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and thoughts about the top N feature. It got dropped in favor of the artwork on/off switch, but we’ll consider re-adding it in some way in the future.
Suggestion - Date accuracy.
Custom date accuracy is still a little off. Ex: ive played songs on Jun 9 but they don’t show that count on Jun 9, they show on June 8th. Also the graphs “trends” are sometimes off. “Last played” dates are, however, still accurate.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and support! We’re looking at adding support for playlists in a future version.
- Peaceful Pencil Ltd., The
- 22.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The Peaceful Pencil Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version - Legacy $1.99
- Premium Version - Permanent $9.99
- Premium Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.