SonoAccess was created to get medical professionals from "zero to scan" with confidence.
When you download SonoAccess you'll get a first-class ultrasound education app with extensive clinical education content, How-To videos, and reference guides for multiple medical specialities. With the latest version of SonoAccess you can download content for offline access, customize your user profile to generate a recommended list of content based on your medical specialty, and use the search functionality to quickly find the content you want.
Use SonoAccess to:
• Download clinical education content so it’s available everywhere you go - even when you're offline
• View ultrasound videos to enhance your training and ongoing education
• Watch ultrasound How To videos organized by specialty to pick up helpful tips from expert ultrasound users
• Watch video case studies for more detailed information on clinical applications of ultrasound
• Search the entire database to quickly find the resources you need
• Contact Sonosite from the app to get your questions answered
About Fujifilm Sonosite:
Since the company’s pioneering days, Fujifilm Sonosite has pushed a progressive product line, educational programs, and advocacy for a broader understanding of ultrasound’s many benefits. Fujifilm Sonosite not only defined the point-of-care ultrasound market, but we have become the most adopted and considered point-of-care ultrasound brand on the market today.
More articles available on main Specialties tab
Ratings and Reviews
What happened to the supraclavicular block video..?.
The original version had video of the supraclavicular block, one of the more commonly used PNBs. Upgraded and now this video is gone.. What's up...?..Please restore the supraclavicular block to the video library and this App will be 5 stars instead of 3. Thanks
This is a beautiful application for people who have some background knowledge in obtaining ultrasound images. These videos are great! I use it at the bedside to show my residents and students some quick examples of pathology either while they are scanning or even before the scan to show them what to look for. Keep in mind however that this application does not take the place of actual coursework with hands-on experience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SonoSite Inc.
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Fujifilm SonoSite Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.