A game about running, jumping, bouncy physics and modular music! Join Kiwi on a colourful adventure, beating monsters and making music along the way!
- Quick rides at high intensity
- 30 adrenaline-fueled levels with playful physics
- Make music on the fly as you play
- Easy to control: tap to jump; double-tap and jump higher
- Multiple routes to the finish line
- Bold and colourful vector artwork
- Beat your friends on the online leaderboards
- Music from Simon Haines
- Randomly generated challenges in Daily Race mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is very addicting, it's very hard to stop playing and it is not greedy in any way. I also love how the controls are simple but the game is not.
Simple gameplay / brilliant music
Minimal design with great music. I play the game for the music, really. I love how when you get the bonuses it adds another layer to the sound - so every track has like 6 trigger-able layers(?)
Would love if the daily challenges were spiced up some - more complex, with bonuses, and different music - more like the adventure mode.
Great game 😃
I really like the sound effects but if you don't like it you can just turn on your own music.
( that's what I do.)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.