*** 50% OFF for a limited time ***
Take back your hard disk space with Spacie. Spacie scans files and folders on your hard disk and display them in a Finder like view, with size information shown up-front. It can help you quickly locate large files that are occupying the precious space on your hard disk.
- Browse while scanning. No need to wait for scan to finish.
- Smart scanning. Always scan the folder being viewed first.
- List large files by size.
- Scan network drives.
- Works with file vault.
- Open, delete or move files and folders to trash in app.
- Sort by name or size.
- Mark files and folders for batch action.
- Ignore list allows skip certain folders or devices for scan.
- Monitor hard drive free space. Show warning when free space is low.
Ratings and Reviews
Very simple to use and it scanned my drives quickly unlike some file scanners I've used in the past.
Works perfectly… clean out your hard drive!
I was looking for an app that would make it easier to figure out where all my laptop's hard drive space had gone. Sure, you can do this just with the Finder, but it takes MUCH less time to use Spacie. I was able to quickly identify various large files and folders that had been stashed away, and then was able to make decisions as to which files to delete, which to archive to an offline drive, etc.
I went with Spacie over the competitors because the price was competitive and from the easy to use interface. One of the more popular competitors here just looked too confusing. Spacie simply AND quickly shows you the largest folders in order in the familiar finder view. I was quickly able to find old iOS backup data (more than 34gig) and delete them.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.