*** BLACK FRIDAY: 40% DISCOUNT on Sparkle Pro 4 ***
Build the website you always wanted. Sparkle is the best Mac website builder.
Forget everything you know about building websites, just start creating. No code, no jargon, all visual.
Updating websites used to be slow and painful. Aren’t you tired of fighting your Wordpress install? Introducing Sparkle, the visual website builder for people who don’t (usually) build websites.
Your website is better with Sparkle because:
1. Your website is stunning
Bring your website to life with stunning parallax animation and video that plays while scrolling. Make your images stand out by automatically removing their background. Support dark mode in your site to embrace visitor preferences.
2. Your website is more visible
With Sparkle's built-in SEO Assistant and SEO targeting, no special knowledge is required to get your site to be Google's best new friend. Sparkle also codes very tightly, nerd friends will be impressed.
3. It's easy to make money
Sparkle has built-in tools to add members-only sections, payment and subscription buttons, and shopping carts from the leading commerce providers, plus table, property and appointment booking. Get your online business going in minutes.
4. Your website is faster
An average Wordpress mobile site has a Google PageSpeed score of 31, versus 77 for Sparkle, which reflects better Web Vitals support. Sparkle sites average 1.3 seconds to show content versus 3.9 seconds for Wordpress. Yes it is possible to make a Wordpress site fast, but who will do it? How much will it cost? Sparkle sites are fast out of the box, even on inexpensive web hosting.
5. You save money
Wordpress might be free, but it has significant hidden costs. Many website builders require paid additions for performance, security, or even for simpler page elements. Sparkle is not free, but has everything your site needs built-in.
6. Your website is more secure (and privacy minded)
It's no secret Wordpress is not very secure. But how bad is it? In June 2021 an average of 8 new vulnerabilities were discovered every day, in Wordpress, themes or plugins. Sparkle sites are so called "static": fast, not hackable. An average Wordpress site leaks your visitor activity to third parties, any cookie checker will show this. Sure you can buy plugins to plug the leaks, but in Sparkle it's all built in.
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com or visit the support website sparkleapp.com/support.html
If you opt to subscribe to Sparkle Pro, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
- updated 10to8.com integration instructions and dashboard link
- improved website importer resilience
- fixed the pagination in preview for site search and for the blog index
- fixed layout of icons in text with mobile autoscaling
- fixed per-user visibility with some elements
- fixed drawing of a white line in images a rare case
- fixed layout issues with popups
- fixed layout issues with forms in password protected pages
- fixed incorrect interaction of scroll locations with elements with parallax
- fixed crash when all pages are excluded from publishing
- fixed other crashes and bugs
- added a Google Fonts and FontAwesome privacy notice
- fixed issues with layout of rotated elements
- fixed incorrect clipping of elements with parallax
- fixed ability to delete blog index and pagination by grouping them and deleting the group
- fixed mouse hover of a button not keeping popup open
- fixed visibility of elements with access limitation in a page that didn't have password protection
- fixed crash when resizing search results
- fixed animations firing immediately in popup that shows automatically
- fixed a crash while publishing
- fixed other crashes
- fixed footer corruption
- fixed password protection
- fixed blog-related crashes
- added macOS Ventura compatibility
- improved support for mixed script text (roman plus CJK or emoji text)
- improved stability of layout block editing
- improved site search fuzzy string matching
- improved mobile autoscaling
- improved stability of the website import process
- improved image resolution selection for some Android phones
- fixed parallax with stick to top headers on some old browsers
- fixed some issues related to the use of password protection
- fixed dark mode color support in some complex cases
- added workaround for Safari showing scrollbars in modal popups
- fixed Google Tag Manager support
- fixed "Show to All Users" to be available on all pages, not just the password protected ones
- fixed layout issues in the blog the index with complex layouts
- fixed popup shift related to system configuration for scrollbar visibility
- fixed site generation for some combinations of smart fields, popups, elements visible in multiple pages and pages in folders
- fixed crashes related to text wrapping
- fixed crashes related to text list indentation
- fixed many other crashes and bugs
Ratings and Reviews
SUPPORT IS WORLD CLASS!!!
I’ve been juggling a very demanding full time job, and a hobby that I love and get paid for, for 40 years. I am a professional salesman, and on the weekends, a professional children’s entertainer. I AM NOT A WEB DEVELOPER. I need tools that are powerful intuitive and easy to use. When I need help, I NEED HELP. I’ve been using Sparkle for a couple of years now, and every time I’ve needed help, their SUPPORT team has been WORLD CLASS. My day job is selling technology products to Fortune 500 companies—and Sparkle’s SUPPORT team is on a par with any of the SUPPORT teams that I’ve ever worked with, and I’m comparing them to teams that support mission critical multiple million dollar investments in infrastructure.
In particular, Duncan Wilcox is amazing! He is responsive, tenacious, and competent. I don’t even want to say how far and above the call of duty he will go, because I don’t want to set the bar TOO high for him and Sparkle, but what he did for me today was very, very impressive. He’s an inspiration for how I want to treat my customers in all of my endeavors.
The product itself is great. But if you’re going to run a business, small or large, and count on the product, YOU NEED GREAT SERVICE—and Sparkle delivers!!!!
I bought Sparkle after reading the good reviews, taking a chance it would be an acceptable substitute for iWeb, which I used to build my sites long ago. It IS--and it's even better. I've managed to make a really creative website that gets lots of compliments, thanks to Sparkle. I also love that there are built-in animations I can add to certain elements on the site (making a certain object shake or bounce, etc.) which is cute and eye-catching, perfect for my "brand." Visitors always comment on how they "love" the "interactive" quality (by which they mean something animating when they scroll). All I did was drag and drop and assign an animation, and re-tool a bit! So easy. It's worth noting that I did have a couple of questions, particularly when I was first uploading my site onto my server. I couldn't quite get it going, so I contacted customer service to ask. They walked me through the process and have helped me ever since with various aspects of site-building, without complaint. Outstanding level of support. Cannot recommend this software to Mac web builders highly enough.
Keeps getting better (and better)
Do yourself a favor and spend the money on the Pro version. If you are familiar with Apple apps like Pages, or you miss iWeb and where it could have gone, then you will love Sparkle. The developer is very committed to this app and is very responsive. They have been deliberate with new features, taking the time to get things right. The tools are here to be as serious or whimsical as you wish, all you need is imagination.
Decided to update my review. Over time many apps are neglected and stagnate. This is not one of those apps. It is constantly updated and the developer listens to feedback. It is ideal for artists, cartoonists, and photographers, easy to focus on the work and not the complications of the app interface or design. It's a good development tool for those that create websites for business owners who don't want to deal with that side of things. I've used this since the start, and it is only one of three apps I can say that about after many years. Just excellent.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- River SRL
- 225.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2022 River SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Sparkle Pro 4 Trial $0.00
- Sparkle Pro Yearly $75.99
- Sparkle Pro $69.99
- Upgrade Sparkle Pro 3 to Pro 4 $47.99
- Sparkle Basic $29.99
- Upgrade Sparkle Basic4 to Pro4 $69.99
- Sparkle One $49.99
- Upgrade Sparkle One 4 to Pro 4 $69.99
- Upgrade Sparkle One 3 to Pro 3 $74.99
- Sparkle Developer Tools $99.99