"Spectrum is a pretty cool take on twitchy/reaction-based gameplay with enough complexity and style to stand out from the crowd."
- Pocket Gamer - 8/10
Spectrum is a platform game set in an abstract world of stylized shapes and bright colors. Control a dark three-eyed entity attempting to reach portals while avoiding unforgiving obstacles and elements. Escape from 80 levels spread in 8 mysterious environments each with their own unique identities.
Master gravity by acing exclusive endless jump and dive mechanics to make it to the end.
Be swift, agile and smart for a chance to complete all three objectives on each levels.
- Colorful minimalist aesthetic
- 80 challenging levels with 3 objectives to complete on each
- 8 appealing environments
- Ambient IDM Soundtrack
- Achievements & Leaderboards
- Chapter 4 is now included with the full version of the game!
- Many bug fixes and improvements all over the place, the game looks better than ever and also runs a lot smoother.
- A completely new menu with new visual options and sound settings.
Ratings and Reviews
The game is awesome medium graphics but amazing
BEST GAME EVER
Just tap the buy button and play for EVER!. Very addicting to keep your son busy, it's good to make him do what you want him to do like dishes,laundry,school what ever BEST GAME EVER!!!. But add a little blaster and more levels and multiplayer battles and races and stuff MUST GET
I liked this game -it's the right amount of challenge mixed with fun. I like the graphics
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.