Think you're a smooth talker? Turn on the free Speech Jammer and you'll be surprised. Speech Jammer slightly reduces the rate at which you hear your voice, making it very difficult (or impossible) to talk. The more you spontaneously and continuously talk with the Speech Jammer, the harder talking becomes.
The humour from one person experiencing the Speech Jammer will quickly spread around the room, but the effect has to be experienced first-hand.
Speech Jammer offers
• Adjustable delay to impair speech
• Tongue twisters to make it even more difficult
• Ability to record Speech Jammer sessions
• Share recordings with friends via iMessage, Text, E-Mail, Facebook, Twitter, copied link or iTunes
• Offers short-cuts to common functions using 3D Touch Quick Actions on the home screen
Speech Jammer works best with noise cancelling headphones, and headphones with the microphone built-in. If you cannot get proper results, try adjusting the slider. Wired headphones are required.
Having issues or have a suggestion? Please contact me by tapping App Support on the App Store page. I'm always open for suggestions, and can always use your help investigating crashes.
This update brings new features and customizability along with reliability and performance improvements.
This update adds new enhancements and features:
• Added an AirPlay button to quickly switch between headphones
• New Settings section that allows you to customize certain app behaviour
• Added ability to adjust Bluetooth quality and profile
• Added ability to utilize built-in device earpiece, if available
• Added echo cancellation feature as an option
• Added ability to adjust gain/volume
• Added ability to disable the delay completely
This update also:
• Fixed an issue that caused the recording upload progress bar and percentage indicator to remain stuck at 0% until the upload finished
• Improved the display of progress when archiving recordings
• Improved reliability of the audio system
• Optimized many parts of the app, which will result in a much smoother experience. This is an ongoing effort.
• Improved support request system, including a much cleaner design
• Fixed an issue that could cause recordings with a large file size (e.g. long recordings) to fail when sharing individually
• Fixed an issue that caused the Name and Email fields to appear empty when submitting a support request
• Fixed some design issues with the FAQ system
• Fixed an issue that could cause shared recordings to continue playing, even when you close the recording window
• Improvements to localization
• Cleaned up unused code
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is pretty funny, and me and my friend were trying to say stuff, but after a few minutes I started feeling wierd like I was on happy gas, and like I was going to pass out. It may be just me, but if not, I advise not using this more than a few minutes.
So I’m kind of person that likes to download random at home in the bathroom because I’m bored so I saw a girl on TickTock is it and I thought oh what a good idea I want to try this and after a few times I could hear everything you know everything is delayed just how I like it supposed to work I could hear my brother is yelling in the background and then it said speech jammer want to open SHEIN which. As a clothing app that I have and I haven’t used it for so long so of course I would have taken me the page that this app took me too. So I haven’t been on in forever but once it took me app it immediately took me to pictures of Lingerie and bikinis! I do not recommend getting this app if you don’t want to see uncomfortable images!
It works great the one star reviews are from before bugs were fixed it is a funny way to talk to your friends or family it might give you a little headache so don’t use it for longer than an hour at a time
- Dwight Dickinson
- 52.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2013-2020 Dwight Dickinson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.