Deliver the perfect Timer's report at every club meeting without needing to carry a stopwatch, notepad, and signaling flags.
Speech Timer helps you to keep your orators in check and effortlessly deliver the Timer's reports. Say goodbye to staring at the stopwatch during club meetings and hello to enjoying your colleagues' speeches.
Speech Timer helps you to:
- Ensure that each speaker are in time and notify them accordingly.
- Remember each speaker's name, their speech, and how long they spoke.
- Present & distribute the timer's report at the end of the session.
Features & Benefits
- Show it on the big screen – display timer and orator information on an overhead projector or television over cable or wirelessly via AirPlay.
- Compact & versatile – use your device as both the stopwatch and the time signal flags.
- Synchronize your speech types and timing history accross all of your devices via iCloud.
- Compatible for the chromatically challenged – positional time marks in addition to color changes.
- Share timing report to all participants via e-mail.
This app is not affiliated with Toastmasters International.
"... was clearly written by someone who understands [a Toastmaster's] need"
– Paul Salvidge (UK App Store).
"... much easier to use than a simple stop watch"
– Alemaster (UK App Store).
Fixed crash when clearing speech history in iPadOS.
Ratings and Reviews
As an FYI the free version will give you only one timing option (TT). It works otherwise as advertised and the "history" feature is great to help you keep track of all your practices or actual speeches. I will definitely be considering the full version. Try this out.
Works as intended
Does the job! Im happy with it when I’m the timer
No. Expensive with few features.
It costs $10 be able to set your own speech timing. You cannot choose the sounds it makes. You cannot turn off the feature that sounds like a bombing raid alarm. You cannot make a tone audible enough for a speaker to hear. The layout is not intuitive. It does a lot of annoying things that are supposed to be features but are not very well thought out. I tried setting the hard limit to zero and it wiped out my other timings for the speech. This is a very bad investment. Get one of the other free timers and it will work much better. This is probably the worst of all the timing programs.
Developer Response ,
The app’s sound volume follows your device’s volume settings. The “overtime” sound is meant to get the speaker off the stage and can be turned off from the configuration panel inside the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sasmito Adibowo
- 7.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Basil Salad Software
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Speech Types $9.99
- Promo Custom Speech Types $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.