Spelling Walk is a spelling game whose objective is to get letters to form the correct word moving a robot across a board. The board is made of tiles, which disappear when the robot pass over them. So you have to plan the path carefully to guide the robot to get all the letters.
There is a level for younger kids in which tiles do not disappear and it is not possible to get an invalid letter.
- 5 levels
- Plus 1 Very Easy level for younger kids to start spelling
- 100 words per level
- Words in English or Spanish
- Resume play whenever you want
- Reset any level to play it again
- Reset the full game to start playing again
There is a version for the new AppleTV
Added support for new screen sizes.
Slight redesign of the screens.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for children with spelling issues!
We LOVE this app!!! One of my sons has dyslexia and has trouble with spelling. This app forces his brain to think about the order of the letters in a different way! It is fantastic!! A must for every family with children!
- Juan E. Brandariz Reboredo
- 5.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2012, 2019 Enrique Brandariz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.