Spend Stack is a list app that can keep a to-the-penny running total. It syncs to all of your devices and you can share and collaborate on them with anyone. It supports any currency as well.
You can use it to make and manage any kind of list dealing with money such as:
- A grocery list
- Birthday or Christmas lists
- "Envelope" budgets
- Track home renovations
- Expense reports
- Vacation budgets or planning
- Make a chore list and share it with kids, and note how much each task "earns"
- or any other general purpose list.
Just add items to your list, and how much they cost (if you want!). Spend Stack will keep it all in sync in an easy to use interface.
- Keep track of your list's cost by having sales tax applied *, pricing produce by weight or adding discounts.
- Add images, notes and more to your items for more detailed information.
- Share your lists with anyone to collaborate on them together. Perfect for shopping lists with your other half.
- All of your lists are synced to each of your iOS devices.
- Flexible lists, you can create a list with sales tax automatically applied, use checkboxes or do neither of those to keep it simple.
- Leverages all of iOS' platform technologies such as drag and drop, keyboard support, dynamic support and more.
* Sales tax is available in the United States only.
- You can now use Spend Stack in all whole numbers. This is useful for regions that don't use fractions in their currency systems. Toggle it on or off under settings.
- If the list you're opening via a quick action is already showing, now it won't open up on top of it.
- On iPad, the lock view doesn't persist when it should hide when toggling between lists.
- The exif information about an image is correctly placed on iPad.
- Fixed a crash around attachments on iPads.
- Changed Reddit glyph to be filled.
- Locked lists no longer automatically attempt to authenticate when tapping on them.
- We now fetch attachments if they aren't available on the device yet.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app now for about a week and finding that it’s a joy and useful utility. I love how it asks you if it can use your location in order for it to find the sales tax for your list. This is very helpful when you don’t know it or want to confirm what you believe it to be. I actually knew it and the app was able to reinforce the sales tax amount in my region. It even gave me the location in which I was in when figuring the sales tax automatically. Nice! I had some ideas about future features for the app and contacted the developer. I got a prompt response the following day. This is also a big thumbs up since users want to feel confident that their outreach is not falling in the round file pile. Another feature that I like is the sharing options and the recipient’s ability to add or change things if the option to have the user ( s ) perform this is enabled. This can also be disabled at anytime. Sweet! Adding an image to your list is a beautiful thing as well. All in all I think this app has got a wonderful start and looking forward to its development. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone wishing to add details regarding cost and other items which this app is packed with.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for leaving a review, and for using Spend Stack! I look forward to making Spend Stack better for you for years to come!
New User-Love It
I’m still pretty new to this app and I’m still discovering features—using weights for produce and discounts are nice features I’ve recently tried—but so far this app is really powerful and easy to use. I might look like a dork using it in the store, but the truth is I struggle with mental math (esp. when sales tax, discounts, or quantity by weight are involved) so I’ve always just guessed at my running total while shopping—not ideal for keeping spending under control. My wife is a bit of a Luddite and is also very good at mental math, so we haven’t collaborated on a list yet (maybe someday) but for my own use, this is an excellent app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review! We’ve got a lot more lined up for Spend Stack, so I hope you and your wife find it useful for many more years to come!
Best App to manage money and time.
Really useful app to organize any type of list you want to make! Whether it’s for your groceries, school supplies, or vacation- you can know exactly what your spending, at a glance! It really goes into detail with analytics and iCloud sharing! I like that my husband can see our grocery list from his device as well! The tax feature is great too! If you’re looking for an app to keep you on a budget, give it a download!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review Alicia, it’s great to see Spend Stack helping so much with your grocery lists and budgets!
- Dreaming In Binary LLC
- 4.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Dreaming In Binary LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.