Manage your group expenses with Split. Whether you're going on a holiday with a group of friends or living in a house share, Split can help manage your expenses. Our app focuses on eliminating complexity and best of class design and user experience.
Our key features:
• Split won’t ask you to sign up or sign in to use our service
• The app works when you’re offline
• Record expenses in multiple currencies within one account. This will come handy when you're travelling.
• Automatically calculate IOUs
• Collaborate with multiple people to track your group expenses and sync it in real time
• Share expense summary and breakdown via email
• Record uneven expense
No more struggle with maintaining a spreadsheet to track your group expenditure. The app does everything for you.
What our user says:
Very useful - @Fartesarar
I have tried quite a few similar app, and this one is by far the best. Like the fact that you can sync your account, a bit like Dropbox -
Intuitive, simple app. does the job. - @debbdesign
Unlike other apps - it gives me the option of not having to have everyone's contact details before I can start splitting bills. Very simple to use. And beautiful to look at. I paid for the full version to access the uneven distribution of bill portions. Great for calculating between friends on trips away for accommodation, petrol, shared groceries where one person pays first, etc. love it.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed currency exchange problem
Ratings and Reviews
Keep tabs on expenses amongst many people
Great app for keeping tabs of expenses amongst many people. Interface easy to use. Expenses are created very simply and the app allows for dividing in many ways. Have been using it for trips w friends, keeping tabs of sibling contribution to old parent expenses. Very useful.
App is very helpful
Glad this app exists. For an extra fee it even allows you to adjust how much each member is supposed to pay if it isn't split equally. Note that the app hasn't been updated in four years and the developer has no presence on the Apple store as far I can tell. Their AppSupport link leads to a dead end marketing site.
I went on a father son trip where different dads paid for different expenses and some people were included and others were not. I was going to work it out in Excel but found this app. It worked great and indicates who owes money to someone else.
The developer, Olivier Tranzer, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Olivier Tranzer
- 17.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Culpin Team
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $1.99
- Full version $0.99
- Sharing & synchronisation $0.99
- Uneven expense portion $0.99