The StarCraft WCS app is perfect for esports fans to follow all the exciting action of the StarCraft II World Championship Series. This app allows you to view live WCS matches, video on demand (VOD), check results of prior matches, read esports news, watch exclusive videos, and more!
Available for iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®.
* Live streams of WCS and other major StarCraft II esports tournaments
* VODs of prior WCS matches
* Video highlights and WCS player spotlights
* View the schedule of upcoming WCS matches
* Catch up on the latest WCS results
* Hide scores for matches you haven’t seen for a spoiler-free experience
* Read the latest WCS and StarCraft II esports news
* Learn more about your favorite pro gamers through player profiles
* Stream the videos you play on the WCS app to your TV using AirPlay®
* Link esports news articles to your favorite social networks
Visit our website at http://wcs.starcraft2.com for more information about WCS and try StarCraft II for free at http://www.starcraft2.com.
©2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and AirPlay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Everything works good, but...
The app runs fine, but it's still slightly confusing how the brackets are set up. It does make it easier to follow the wcs, but I feel like a full view of how it's set up is needed. Perhaps they can add a section that explains seasons/leagues.
Work in progress
Hey. How’s your day going? I’m good. For starters been a fan of SC2 esports since wings of liberty, my problem with this app is it can’t add event times to my iPhone calendar. Please include this simple function in an update and I will edit my review.
Otherwise it’s been a good app to me. Great resource to find ranking
/standings, catch a broadcast, or read some news. Not perfect but definite work-in-progress.
I mean come on its SCII! However I'd like to see an option for videos in reverse chronological order. Scrolling to the beginning of the season takes FOREVER and by the time I'm viewing a match played a month ago I know who won and advanced! Better yet, how about a calendar with dates corresponding to matches highlighted with the ability to select said dates and see only the matches on those dates...wait for it...in reverse chronological order.
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 169.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. StarCraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.