Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and series to watch whenever, wherever. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber through a TV provider, you can download the app right now and enjoy at no additional charge through your TV subscription. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ App at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- Full downloads of series and movies.
- Stream on up to 4 devices at a time.
- New content is added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
- A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- The Spanish Princess
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- Black Sails
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Bad Boys For Life
- Jumanji: The Next Level
- Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood
- Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Little Women
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Service automatically rolls to month-to-month or annual subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Subscription is non-refundable. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
We are constantly updating our app for better reliability and performance. We are always happy to hear from you. If you have any issues with the app, please send us your feedback.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Treasure-seeking pirates, time-travelling nurses and an old friend who slices up the undead with his chainsaw hand: there’s a lot to love about STARZ. The app has a gorgeous layout stuffed with some of our favourite content, from recent Marvel films and Oscar-winning dramas to STARZ original series like Black Sails, Outlander and Ash vs. Evil Dead. With the ability to subscribe right from the app and download shows for offline viewing, it’s a shiny go-to in our entertainment galaxy.
App Review, Not Content (device iPad Pro)
First, the app content is good.
My issue/frustration is with the functionality of the app itself. My biggest pain point (and it’s a big one for me) is that the app times out quickly and the video closes, especially whenever my iPad screen times out. So, say I hit Pause on a video for more than a minute or two and/or step away from my iPad long enough for the screen to lock, when I return, I have to reopen STARZ, and re-navigate to the video I was watching from the STARZ home screen. This also occurs when I switch between apps. Whenever STARZ is temporarily moved to the background, I have to search all over again. This is the only app I’ve encountered that does this, making it especially noticeable. Also, other apps have the PIP “drawer” functionality where you can slide a video off screen and return to it. This is not the case in STARZ... the video disappears, and again, if it has been a significant amount of time, I have to re-navigate back.
It’d be nice to have quicker access to the main menus, and to time out on the active content’s description screen (but keep the video window open if in PIP mode).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great feedback. We will take it into consideration for future enhancements.
The best, short lived
Right now, I’m watching American gods. I’m in love with the show, but I’m worried. Let me explain why:
I first got involved with STARZ for the show Spartacus. A show I often describe to people who have never seen it as “gods gift to men who watch tv” the death of Andy was tragic, and no one could ever fill his roll, but the fallowing “gods of the arena” was excellent. “War of the dammed” was epic and by then Ian had really stepped into the character of Spartacus. We all knew it had to end sometime, but I wanted so much more than what I got. The same go’s with “black sails” as amazing as it was, it felt short. The subject matter was there. Blackbeard, long John silver. It could have kept going. And don’t get me started on “ash vs the evil dead” I understand that the show was a victim of piracy, but the fan base was there. Canceling that show made STARZ weaker as a service. I’m not interested in “power” definitely not “p-valley” I know “outlander” is a popular show, but it’s not for me. Right now, for me “American gods” is carrying the subscription. Please don’t cancel it. And I’d like to see more shows like it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Starz Entertainment
- 44.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Starz Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARZ® Monthly $8.99
- STARZ® Three Month $23.99
- STARZ® Six Month $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.