Get the thrill of snatching your opponent's deck! But mind that your cards might be stolen too! The classic Rubamazzo game where cards change hands quickly and unpredictably!
Rubamazzo (meaning Steal The Pile in Italian) is perfect for a quick card game of great fun and even to introduce kids to classic games and teach them some basic maths.
What you get from the Italian Rubamazzo:
- Online multiplayer: play with friends and other players all over the world
- Choose your level: 3 difficulty modes against the computer (A.I. artificial intelligence)
- Play both LANDSCAPE and PORTRAIT orientation
- Fun and challenging Game Center achievements to unlock
- Be part of the Global High-Score (Leaderboard): there’s one for each difficulty level.
- Choose your deck: Rubamazzo got all the original Italian regional decks (Napoletane, Siciliane, Piacentine, Piemontesi, Triestine and more), in high resolution that will look astonishing on your iPhone and iPad. Or you can play with the classic Poker cards (French)!
Download Rubamazzo now, it's free!
FOLLOW US for new exciting games coming up!
Ratings and Reviews
Great little game!
I like the options for determining points (1 card = 1 pt or assigned points per numbered/suited cards). If possible, is there a way to play in landscape mode on pad?
Great except for online connectivity
Fantastic except connecting to play online is sketchy at best.
Great game for kids to teach them how to count
- OutOfTheBit Ltd
- 42.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 OutOfTheBit ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Rubamazzo Ads Free $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.