Steampunk puzzle in which you spin the playfield to put yourself back together.
Enclosed is a copy of my bizarre 1935 puzzle game Steam Panic. I’d appreciate your being so good as to try it. I did find recent reviews to be quite flattering.
• “It blew my mind” - Alex Nichiporchik (tinyBuild)
• “Creative and innovative” - Sean Keith (Xsolla)
Personally, I think this Victorian puzzle is going to be the next big thing, as long as we can come up with a fitting name. Something based on the appropriate technology of the era; like «Steam Panic», perhaps…
• Award-winning tactile mechanics of a clockwork box: rotate the playfield with your finger;
• 100+ intelligent puzzles with doors, saws, mines and portals;
• No ads or in-app purchases (there weren’t any back in 1935).
• Best Game Design - VK Fest 2017
• Best in Show - VK Fest 2017
• Best in Show - Starcon 2016
• Excellence in Game Design Award Winner - DevGAMM 2015
• Best Mobile Game Award Nominee - DevGAMM 2015
• Excellence in Audio Nominee - DevGAMM 2015
• Official Selection - Indie Prize 2016 Amsterdam
• Official Selection - Indie Prize 2016 USA
- Resolution fixes for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus;
- Chinese store page localization added;
- Fixed icon;
- More in-game messages for Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards buttons.
Ratings and Reviews
The best game ever
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.