Hive is the blockchain for multimedia. Blogging stories, sharing videos, livestreams, sounds and images. Returning the value created by creativity back to the creators themselves. The users are the owners of this decentralised platform.
With the HiveWallet you can monitor any account on the Hive blockchain. Specifically you can:
- Monitor any account's balances and recent Hive & HBD transactions
- Optionally login with your key (or password) and send Hive & HBD to any user by signing broadcast messages with your key.
- As of V2 you can now also visit various Dapps in the browser tab, and login using your HiveWallet keys and perform actions in the HiveWallet app, by interfacing the Keychain for Hive integration you might be familiar with from your desktop environment.
1. The app never accesses or holds onto users' funds.
2. The app offers a client-side per device unique security model for storing private keys. Private keys are stored into an AES256 encrypted wallet file, which you encrypt with an obligatory difficult to guess passphrase. You will need to enter this passphrase every time you want to sign any transaction for broadcasting (or delay re-entering via the new 20 minute session unlock)
3. To make life easier for you, optionally you can utilise Touch ID or Face ID (if your device provides it and you have enabled it), to store your passphrase into your device's native encrypted secure enclave and easily sign transactions.
Important bugfix fixing wrong chain-ID.
- Updated for Hive hardfork 24
- Re-introduces PeakD support and many more interfaces / Hive-apps
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where did the steem tokens go?
Where did the steem tokens go?
A Fantastic App for Steem
I have been using SteemWallet since it’s inception and I must say it makes my life a whole lot simpler and easier. Whenever I want to send or receive Steem, I pull up this app and perform the transaction in less than a couple minutes.
I would highly recommend this app to those who are looking for a reliable and quick mobile Steem solution.
HiveWallet is Awesome.
For those that don’t know, Hive blockchain is a social media platform that hosts different dapps. It’s the blockchain of social media. Formerly known as Steem, Hive has risen from the ashes of Justin Sun’s (Tron) purchase of Steemit Inc.
There are many social media apps such as PeakD.com, 3Speak, and Hive.Blog that you can use to access the network and your Hive wallet. But, for every day spending and payments, HiveWallet makes it much easier to pay with Hive.
There is also a built in browser to access the dapps and browse the social media content and use tools on the Hive blockchain.
This app is simple and smooth. Be sure to download it and try to send a payment.
- Stichting Koren- en Houtzaagmolen De Graanhalm
- 16.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © @roelandp / 2020 - CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- In-App Purchases
- Hive Account Creation $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.