iOS 11 and iPhone X update!
#1 Paid App in Canada
Featured on CTV Newsnet
It's a game known by many names: table hockey, bubble hockey, rod hockey.
Real 3D table hockey powered by Bullet Physics. Experience the passion of playing table hockey on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Great 3D graphics, real 3D physics powered by the Bullet Physics, simple control just like playing real table hockey.
NOTE: Recommend beginners start with One Touch control, which is accessible in the Options... Controls screen. Either from the main menu or the pause menu.
NOTE: Multiplayer, recommend using Wifi whenever possible when playing against friends as it has much less latency than Bluetooth.
Many ways to play table hockey...
• Play against CPU players.
• Play against your friends, using Wifi or Bluetooth.
• Tournament to play against rival nations.
• Three Skills mini-games to improve your skills and compete.
• Hardest Shot to work on your slap shot.
• Sniper to improve your one timer.
• Shootout to be able to beat goalies 1-on-1.
It's your team...
• 38 international teams from around the world, plus 1 historical team that is a MUST HAVE for all table/bubble hockey.
• Create and customize your own teams. Including the ability to change the jerseys and paste your own logos onto your character from your iPhone or iPod Touch Photo Library.
• Stat tracking keeps track of your STHL career.
• Earn Game Center Achievements based on your stats and performance.
• Ability to choose from different rink layouts and rules.
And then there's more...
• Rocking soundtrack.
• A quick tutorial to show you how to play the game.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
iOS 11 (64 bit) update (YAY!)
iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Super Chex Bubble Hockey for Your iOS Device
As a kid I was a huge fan of the dome hockey game at arcades. The real deal tables cost about $3000 and at the moment that is just way out of my price range.
Luckily, I came across this app when searching for air hockey games. I was a little concerned that this game hadn't been updated in quite some time but on my iPad 4 with iOS 9 it works fine. Well worth the two dollars for admission.
Now obviously the real table has better controls than a touchscreen device but you get the hang of it after a while. The physics feel realistic. The sounds are nice and I love the instant replay future. I'm looking forward to playing this on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi with someone else.
This is a very well-designed and well thought out video game. I definitely recommend it if you were a fan of the real thing at the arcade.
Addictive, Nails The Basics
This game absolutely nails the basics of bubble hockey- there isn't much like it, and if you have ever played bubble hockey in your life, you owe it to your childhood to immediately buy and play this game. The physics are fairly accurate, and you will be surprised that a lot of (but not all) of your old, unused bubble hockey skills translate over to this wonderful little game. The ability to add custom teams (which you'll probably add NHL teams using) is just icing on the cake. There are some drawbacks however- you can't really move the puck with players as quickly as in real life without losing the puck, you can't easily handle the puck as in real bubble hockey, and the spinning to hit shots is wildly inconsistent- sometimes you'll hit your sweet spot and rocket a shot home far side- other times that same shot will go wide, or even travel at half the speed for no reason. Still, with a tournament mode and multiplayer, if you have ever played bubble hockey, you absolutely need to give this addictive little gem a shot.
For a game that hasn't had an update since March 2013 this is one of the most solid apps I have ever had throughout the years.
I play it almost everyday. Controls really embrace the touch screen abilities (you should clean your screen every now and again to get a better grip).
I know it is International Hockey but I would like to have a Season mode, a real shootout mode (were we can control the goalie) and for the teams to have skill levels. Also would be nice to pick a set position and have AI help, The option to switch sides and a customize mode so we can place players where we want (not important just would be cool)
The developer, Blaine Hodge, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Blaine Hodge
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2017 Stinger Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.