Stl2Gcode 5x opens .stl files, scales, rotates, slices layers and generates GCODE for laser or mill cutters. It can be used for make DIY models or prototypes of anything from soft materials (plastic, wood, styrofoam, foam plastic).
Supported type of cutters: laser or mill (in cutting mode): 3 (XYZ) or 5 axes (XYZAB, XYZAC, XYZBC). At this time, only laser with XYZAB has been tested.
- 3x — generate GCODE for all detected faces for a 3 axes cutter.
- 5x — cut only faces detected from top of layer to bottom (taking max angles for rotation and min_z limit into account).
- 5x & 3x — cut all possible detected faces in 5 axes; faces rejected by 5x mode limits will be cut in 3x mode.
• Multi pass cutting added.
• Improved complex part detection.
• Tool diametr compensation (5x mode) added.
• Improved compatibility with Intel-based Macs running macOS Big Sur.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn't work
Don't buy it, it just charges you then doesn't open. Wait until this guys fixes his app.
Developer Response ,
We have aware of an issue that occurs on M1-based Macs. We are working to resolve it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.