STOMO - The Stop Motion and Time Lapse Camera.
Turns your iPad into a fully functional animation studio!!!
STOMO is ideal for both beginners and more experienced film makers who demand more features from a stop motion app.
Stop Motion Camera - create amazing animations where the only limits are the power of your imagination. A fully featured stop motion camera and editing studio, including:-
- Onion Skinning - See ghost images of up to your last 3 captures to allow easier scene setup.
- Instant Preview - Playback from any frame in your movie
- Thumbnail editing - Delete any frame or add new frames at any point in the movie
- Speed control - edit the frames per second rate
- Add Music to your masterpiece - import any song from your iTunes library
Time Lapse Mode
- Capture amazing natural events such as a plant growing or create cool urban animations using the time lapse feature.
- Fully configurable timer from 1 second to 24 hours between image captures.
Sharing - Completed movies are easily shared - they can be saved to the camera roll for upload to Youtube, or emailed directly to friends.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Terrible,,, try OSnap instead
No real controls. Can't figure out how to do automatic mode. No help on their website. "Intuitive" apparently means "guess and feel dumb until you realize it's their fault, not yours". I tried OSnap lite which OSnap pro recommended in case I wasn't sure. Was up and running in 5 minutes. Plenty of power. Let me dial down quality for small file size but still good pictures. Will be deleting Stomo. Good luck in your quest.
Looked great at first
Until i tried to add music...the app shuts down everytime.
Then tried app support...takes you to some page to buy more apps......never!!!!!!
The developer, Palmanac Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.