A basic stopwatch for your Mac with the emphasis on keeping things clean, simple and easy to use.
• Start or stop the timer using hot keys, by clicking the time or by selecting from the function menu
• Choose from two different time formats (see the Preferences)
Fixed bug where some users experienced excessive CPU useage
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s no-frills, but works great. I needed something small and basic for voice-over production (draft, reading aloud prior to actual recording) and this is perfect for me. A few suggestions:
- When it starts up, it doesn’t remember the last window position. Annoying, because every time I start it, I have to move it (Mavericks)
- Please add an “always on top” option to keep the window on top of everything else
- Add an option to make the display & text larger. I can resize the width, but the text stays the same size. Would be nice to resize the entire window (width and height) and have the text shrink/grow dynamically, and then for it to remember not just the window position but also the size between subsequent uses of the app.
- Perhaps an option to put the timer in the menubar, instead of it’s own app window? That would be cool
Thanks for listening and keep up the good work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.