Storyline is an alternative way to view your friends' tweets!
** Co-Founded by Mark Cuban **
Your Twitter home timeline can be overwhelming. It's full of unimportant likes and retweets and the tweets just keep on coming. Storyline delivers you the most important content and makes it much easier to keep up with your friends' tweets!
- Our inline feed pulls tweets from the past 24 hrs and clusters them by user to make it easier to view your home timeline and mentions
- Once you view a tweet it will never be shown again. This prevents you from seeing duplicate content and allows you to reach "Social Media Zero"
- Quickly like, retweet, and reply on the go
- Create, share, and discover tweets with Layers
- Share tweets and media to Pocket, etc.
- Push notification reminders
- Embedded Vine and Instagram content
- Sort tweets to easily find accounts
- Follow/Unfollow directly from the app
- Add favorite users to Top Users to view tweets quicker
- And more!
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixes a bug that crashed the app upon launch
- Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. It allows me to review my Twitter feed in the way I want to. Similar to an RSS feed reader. It’s definitely worth the modest cost. Hope the developer will keep it updated as I will quickly become addicted!
Got me to use Twitter again
Giving 4 stars for potential. This app is the perfect way to organize and sift through Twitter if you can only check it a few times a day. After almost of year off Twitter, I am back and it is solely because of this app.
It allows you to quickly read tweets and updates from the accounts you value most. I also think there is no better feeling than hitting "social media zero".
As for improvements, please add the following features/functions and I will shout your greatness from the rooftops (and tweet like crazy):
- open articles in safari or save them to "read later" (this is crucial!)
- fix image viewing issue (only able to see square preview of image)
- ability to swipe left on accounts you do not want to view updates for (swiping left will delete updates from that account from the past 24 hours)
- more settings options, like ability to change font
- ability to view tweets oldest to newest (instead of newest to oldest - I like to read my tweets in chronological order!)
- less bug-y (app occasionally shuts down)
Other than that, great app! Especially for being so new.
Update more often
Updates more than once a year would be cool, otherwise an extremely useful app. Embedded videos need to work more often and stop making me click a link just to see a full tweet.
Developer Response ,
This feature has been added in a previous update. Enjoy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.