Now with shared tasks, so you can hold each other accountable.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* Widgets for your phone's home screen
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT APPLE WATCH:
Streaks supports all Apple complication types. Note that the screenshots show Infograph faces, which are available only on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
* Added: Extra Large widget on iPad ("Tasks" and "Dots" widget) (requires iOS 15)
* Added: Timer notifications are sent as time sensitive (requires iOS 15)
* Added: "Dots" widget can now show up to 4 pages of tasks
* Added: Notifications now include a task image thumbnail
* Added: New task icons
* Added: Alcohol consumption health task
* Changed: Wording on notifications is now more succinct
* Changed: Layout adjustments to rich notifications on Apple Watch
* Fixed: Issue with displaying active timed tasks on Apple Watch complications in certain situations.
New in Streaks 7:
* You can now create up to 24 tasks (4 pages of 6).
* You can now share your tasks with other Streaks users, so they can see your progress and encourage you to keep your streak going.
* To get started: after creating a task, go to the task edit screen and tap "Start Sharing".
* Each task can now have its own color.
* You can choose this when creating the task, or you can edit it later.
* Themes are now consistent with the dark themes from the iPhone app
* Gold theme is now supported in app (previously was only in some complication types)
* Complications now have an option to enable/disable both individual task and overall progress (depending on the position). This is controlled from the iPhone app.
OTHER NEW FEATURES
* Many new Health tasks
* Help section has been improved and expanded
* A shortcut to the Help section is now in the Settings bar
* Ability to create monthly tasks that only reset at the start of each month (only available when creating new tasks)
* More tasks can now be create as weekly tasks
* Ability to customize the "gold theme" rules
* Ability to set a different sound for partial completions
* Timer dot is now hidden if you don't use use the start/stop timer action button
* The "task list" Siri Shortcut now has a "pending tasks only" option
* The "tasks" widget now has an option to sort by "display order" instead of just "next task"
* New icons
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
How to Improv
Hey so, I keep getting things popping up saying “you’ve been successful, make this twice a day”. And while I see the merit in that, it doesn’t work for the things I try to do everyday. My suggestion to make this app better would be to make it so when you click and icon to complete it, say “workout”, instead it would take you to the “workout Icon list” where there would be multiple more icons on a different page that would have for instance “Abs” and “Yoga” etc.. That way you can try and complete those goals within the completion of “workout”. Even if you only do one of them, the “workout” Icon on the first page would be completed, but at least this way you can get more specific. Say I had “Read”. On the next page for “read” it could have “screenplay” “book” “newspaper”, getting more specific. Seriously, if this app could do this it would be SO much better. It still keeps the 12 but adds another layer. You could even make it a percentage completed option type of thing, depending on how much of the “reading” Icon you’ve completed.
I bought this app based on a rave review so I have the ‘pro’ version. While it is easy to get started for basic habit tracking, I remembered reading that it could be used like a Pomodoro task master which is what I now want it for because the existing ones are either too involved ‘to do’ type apps or simplistic timers. It took quite a while to wade through how to create tasks with adequate specificity because it takes numerous passes through editing a task because all the options are not present when you first set up a habit; you create a default habit and then edit the heck out of it to get to a scheduled habit of specific length with notification reminders. It also has weird language like when it specifies the number of times a day you want to perform a habit; instead of phrasing it that way, it says “number of days” when what it means is number of times during your specified time period (day, week, month), yet the previous three options are phrased correctly. I am pretty tech savvy and it took quite a bit of playing around with the app to figure things out, even with the help section. I guess I like words more than icons (hieroglyphics as we used to call them). This app could definitely benefit by on app instructions.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 175.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.