This application is a casual action puzzle game that decomposes numbers (prime factorization) and disappears by connecting them.
It is also ideal for brain training!
[How to Play]
- If the number falling from the top is not a prime number (composite number), decompose it until it becomes a prime by tapping.
- When two or more prime numbers are on the screen, you can erase prime numbers by swiping.
- When prime numbers are deleted, the following points are added:
(Score) ＝ (Sum) x (Factor)
(Sum): Total of swiped numbers.
(Factor): The power of a prime number when two or more same prime numbers are included.
In case two or more types of primes included, the greatest one will be chosen.
2, 2, 2, 5, 7 are swiped:
(Sum) = 2 + 2 + 2 + 5 + 7 = 18
(Factor) = 2 ^ 3 = 8
(Score) = 18 x 8 = 144
- Game will be over when numbers are piled up and crossing the light blue line at the top.
- The maximum score is 9,223,372,036,854,775,807.
- Clarified the criteria of game over by count down.
- [Bug Fix] Corrected problem that wrong Max Factor shown in some case.
- [Bug Fix] Corrected problem that Max Prime shown in wrong shape in some case.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.