We've completely redesigned the Super 1 Foods app to bring you Super Low Prices every day!
Check out these time-and money-saving features:
• Online Ordering: Shop in-store products and place an order online. Your personal shopper will do your grocery shopping for you and bring your groceries out to your car when you arrive. Online ordering is available at select locations.
• Circulars: View our Super Low Prices in your store’s weekly circular.
• Shopping Lists: Access your existing shopping lists or quickly create new lists on the go.
• Recipes: Search, save and share your favorite recipes. Add ingredients to your shopping lists with ease.
• Product Scanner: Scan product barcodes to quickly add items to your shopping list or shopping cart.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Love Super1Foods. But this is probably the hardest website to order from. It is definitely not user-friendly. Unless you know how to word the product it will not pull it up. Does not give you more than one choice in a lot of products even though there are more. Ex: Guidry’s frozen Fish it will only offer you the breaded but not the fresh fillets. John Morrell sausage doesn’t offer you the hot sausage but it is in store. Can you please make it user friendly.
Love Super 1, HATE this app
This is possibly the most user-UNfriendly app around. Even if a term is worded and spelled perfectly, it doesn’t always pop up. It also takes FOREVER for items to show on the app. The Super1 curbside pickup experience is SO much better than Walmart’s (much more personal), but the app is so terrible that I don’t use Super1 pickup as often as Walmart. Please fix your app, Super1, so I can use you more!!!
Be Careful When Purchasing Something on Sale
I have noticed an issue for several months now concerning the purchase of sale items. For example, 12-packs of soda are on sale for $2.97/each. If you look in your cart after choosing what you want, the 12-packs are listed with their original price. The store doesn’t adjust the price for it either when they fill the order. I usually purchase 3-4 packs at a time, so saying I didn’t purchase what was needed to trigger the sale price is an incorrect assumption. Another example is when I purchased Pop Tarts that were on sale last week. It was the correct sale price in the cart, but when they filled the order in the store, they price adjusted it back to its original price so I paid MORE for them than I should have. Either one of these examples are unacceptable and demonstrate poor business practices.
If customers are expected to pay the original price of products if purchased through the app, then you need to make it VERY clear them prior to their purchase so they know what they’re getting into.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brookshire Grocery Company
- 24.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Brookshire Grocery Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.