The best cat platformer is back!
Join Alex the cat and his friends in this new epic Super Cat Tales sequel. A mysterious army of tin soldiers has invaded Neko Land and it's up to our cat heroes to save the day.
Super Cat Tales 2 is a pure mix of platforming fun and explorative adventure, custom made for mobile touch controls. Play it right meow!
• Play 100+ levels!!
• Unlock new cats
• Explore villages
• Equip neat items
• Discover hidden secrets
• Retro pixel art and music
• Achievements and leaderboards
• Added iPhone12 and iPhone12 Pro support
• Small bug fixes
Thanks for playing Super Cat Tales 2 - We passed 1 MILLION downloads!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but inconveniencing
A lot of love went into this game and you can tell. The story actually has some dept for a side scrolling mobile game. Though this game does have some caveats for any non gamers looking for a game similar to Mario or Kirby.
1. Coin grinding. Unless you're willing to spend $10, collecting the right amount of coins is going to feel like a chore. You’d have to repeatedly replay a specific level more than 50 times to grind for coins to proceed in the game. Personally I think this creator is worth the $10 but if you can’t pay then prepare for repeating 2-4.
2. YOU ARE GOING DIE over and over and over again. Not going to lie, this game is going to be frustrating because sheer amount of death you’ll experience. Some deaths are permanent, some are due to monkeys, and some are due to impatience. You’d either have to be patient or play better, you’re stilling going to die a bunch though.
3. Platforming in the later stages becomes unnecessarily difficult. If you want to beat the game, you gotta work on your platforming during this game. You don’t get punished in early stages but once you get to world 7.. oof
TLDR: It’s not all sunshine and rainbows in this cute kitty cat game. Be prepared for fun, rage, tears, and lots of death. Seriously.. you’ll die.. a lot..
I don’t usually write reviews but when I played this game, I knew I had to.
I love how you can switch cats on the fly, something cat tales 1 didn’t let you do. The mechanic is so overused yet in this game it seems so original. All cats play pretty distinctly and have their own abilities. When I first picked up the game I thought it was going to be simple, joystick controls. When I loaded the first level, and saw the controls which are very hard to describe other than weird, I thought of deleting the game. But after the third level I had gotten used to it and the controls were pretty easy to understand. This is a game with unusual controls but nevertheless is easy to control. I’ve seen reviews with people saying the controls are broken, to them, I say try harder.
The soundtrack astonished me at first because I’ve never really played a mobile game with such a good soundtrack. So play this game for yourself and enjoy everything this game has to offer.
So happy I want to cry
TL;DR: great game please get this, please. Support this team, show them our appreciation. You will enjoy this game if you like platformers with a slight challenge.
I adore the first Cat Tales, to the point that I continue to replay and 100% the game to this day.
I only just found out about this one not to long ago, and I’ve already played through most of the story. I’ve been going through some really rough times currently, in my mental state that is, and seeing these little purring pixels.. the ones I used to, and still do, make myself smile, it makes my day so much better.
If you want a way to brighten your day, this game is how, let me just list some of the reasons why it’s great:
-Difficult, Yet Easy
-Fun Level Designs
The only question I have is that, well, in the first games, they were siblings, here, they don’t seem to know each other, and are called friends (which would make sense if this takes place as a prequel!!) The only thing that bugs me truly.. is the sibling thing, since the kittens appear to be the main character and another’s children. This doesn’t make the game worse, or take away from the experience, just something that caught my eye, and me being me, I’ve been wondering about it!
For the team; you guys are great, and I hope you know that, thank you for all the smiles this game, and the first, have given me! ❤️
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gionathan Pesaresi
- 120.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Neutronized - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Lucky Cat $3.99
- Gate Ticket $1.99
- Premium $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.