The best cat platformer is back!
Join Alex the cat and his friends in this new epic Super Cat Tales sequel. A mysterious army of tin soldiers has invaded Neko Land and it's up to our cat heroes to save the day.
Super Cat Tales 2 is a pure mix of platforming fun and explorative adventure, custom made for mobile touch controls. Play it right meow!
• Play 100+ levels!!
• Unlock new cats
• Explore villages
• Equip neat items
• Discover hidden secrets
• Retro pixel art and music
• Achievements and leaderboards
• Restored original app icon
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but inconveniencing
A lot of love went into this game and you can tell. The story actually has some dept for a side scrolling mobile game. Though this game does have some caveats for any non gamers looking for a game similar to Mario or Kirby.
1. Coin grinding. Unless you're willing to spend $10, collecting the right amount of coins is going to feel like a chore. You’d have to repeatedly replay a specific level more than 50 times to grind for coins to proceed in the game. Personally I think this creator is worth the $10 but if you can’t pay then prepare for repeating 2-4.
2. YOU ARE GOING DIE over and over and over again. Not going to lie, this game is going to be frustrating because sheer amount of death you’ll experience. Some deaths are permanent, some are due to monkeys, and some are due to impatience. You’d either have to be patient or play better, you’re stilling going to die a bunch though.
3. Platforming in the later stages becomes unnecessarily difficult. If you want to beat the game, you gotta work on your platforming during this game. You don’t get punished in early stages but once you get to world 7.. oof
TLDR: It’s not all sunshine and rainbows in this cute kitty cat game. Be prepared for fun, rage, tears, and lots of death. Seriously.. you’ll die.. a lot..
A proper review for this game
So, you all probably love this game, but not as much as me. I. LOVE. IT. No kidding. This game, as you probably know, has great graphics, soundtracks, even the characters are paw-some! They even gave every character a personality! Also, to all of those people saying the controls are broken, either you haven’t played very many mobile games or you don’t have enough storage space. Because these controls are simply purr-fect! And what’s all this talk about scams? This game has its flaws, yes, but it’s not THAT bad. The only thing I’d say is not very well-made is the whole coin-grinding when you reach the final chapter, but there are many coin-grinders out there, so…nothing to worry about! I personally think this game deserves every penny it gets. P.S to new players, ever wonder why it’s 9+ and the first game is not? I won’t spoil too much, but someone does die in the game…kinda sad, even if it’s just a pixelated kitty cat…
Update:I finally got the dictionary item. I was so happy that I was ready to beat the game in one day…until I found out I needed Brutus, which requires another 4000 coin item. Oof…
Beautiful game with a couple issues
I love this game so much, it’s one of my favorite platformers ever! The controls do take a bit of time to get the hang of but once you do, it is CRAZY SATISFYING! All of the characters are super well developed and I admit I have cried a couple times during the story (you’ll see why if you play it!!) I do have a couple issues though, and one is: why is the pickup radius for coins so small underwater? It takes way too long to grab every coin in 3-2 because of this and it’s pretty annoying. Another thing is: when you get to magmar in world 6, you need the dictionary to go to the mine, but the dictionary costs 4000 coins! I have only just now collected the coins I need to get it by mining world 3 for hours. If there was some kind of coin bonus every time someone completed a world it would make it SO MUCH EASIER!! Other than that, it’s a great game that I love playing and will DEFINITELY eat up your time! Peace out :3
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gionathan Pesaresi
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Neutronized - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Lucky Cat $3.99
- Gate Ticket $1.99
- Premium $4.99
- Pot of Coins $2.99
- Bag of Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.