The makers of Football Superstar and Football Owner 2 proudly present our new game... Superstar Football Agent.
The aim is simple... start at the bottom and wheel and deal your way to become the most powerful football agent in the world.
• Search the globe for players and sign them up to your agency.
• Use your mobile to contact and speak to players. Perhaps offering some cash will entice them to your agency?
• Negotiate transfers and contracts but make sure you get your cut!
• Improve your abilities so you can attract the biggest names!
• Buy luxury items to promote your image.
• Hire staff to help develop players, find endorsements and more!
• Monitor player performance and earning power. Keep the most profitable clients, ditch the rest!
• Manage your finances as you see fit!
• Work in different countries so there's always a transfer window open somewhere.
• In-game data editor.
• Here at Lazy Boy we enjoy playing games, not watching ads, so no ads!
Can you represent the worlds best players?
Some fixes and game balancing.
Thanks for playing.
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re looking for a good Agent Sim, you’ve found it!
I’ve straight up been logging in every single day, just to get the daily/hourly rewards lol. This is the best sports agent sim game I’ve seen on the market, and I’ve looked for these types of games for years and years. Highly recommend this one. Yes, there are flaws, as with any app, but the concept is there, the functionality is solid, and most importantly, they make you work to become an agent capable of representing the biggest names in the sport. The main thing I wish would be implemented, is a better explanation of what all of the icons mean when you’re in the search client menu. As well as when you click “next week” and you see how your clients performed, break down HOW my agent earned this weeks money. Such as x amount from endorsements for x,y, and z player, and you earned x amount of money for the salaries of x,y,and z players. Etc.
I’ve enjoyed playing to so far! It’s pretty easy to play and I like how quickly you can advance through the season.
One quick room for improvement. I would like to be able to see the fee percentages that I already have with the players while I’m renegotiating a new deal. It would be really neat to be able to see the terms as the chat negotiations are going on.
Outside of that, I’ve really enjoyed playing it, definitely recommend it if you’re a sports junky!
great game but i ran into an issue
I was playing and didn’t want to wait between seasons so i bought the 1.99 in app purchase and it did not remove the wait, so i waiting thinking it would fix and i would have to wait so played out another season and it still didn’t work i continued having to wait. great game tho i’m addicted
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry you had an issue. Please tap the contact us button on the game main menu and I can look into the issue for you. Thank you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scott Baillie
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lazy Boy Developments
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock & Medium Bundle $2.99
- Unlock Game $1.99
- Mega Cash Bundle $12.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.