SVG is a markup language for describing two-dimensional graphics applications and images, and a set of related graphics script interfaces.
SVGMaker is a application for designing SVG content for HTML5 web pages, mobile apps, animation design, and general graphics usage.
1. Outline view of SVG XML document structure. Elements can be imported and reordered in the structure with drag-and-drop actions.
2. SVG multi-segment path editing, with support for text on a path, path shape animation, and other path functions.
3. Setting attribute values such as colors, color gradients, patterns, transforms, text paths, animation, path shape animations, etc.
4. JPEG and PNG images can be embedded in the SVG document, or referenced externally with a URL. SVG documents can contain embedded SVG documents.
5. A visual timeline graph for SMIL animation, with pause, play and restart controls. The time marker can be dragged (i.e., scrubbed) on the timeline to see the state of the animation at any point in time.
6. Export SVG animation to MPEG-4 for HTML5 web video.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Makes SVGs and is easy to use. Not bad for less than a $
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Beijing IncaseDo Education Technology Co., Ltd.
- 9.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © IncaseDo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.