With SWAM v3.5 Sound engine and Experience improvements. It's only the beginning, join Audio Modeling Family and start making music in a new different, exciting way!
SWAM Solo Brass has arrived on iOS! The incredibly powerful Physical Modeling technology is now MOBILE. Extreme Realism delivered in a package of only 28MB without including any sample!
With our SWAM Piccolo Trumpet for iPad, you now have the unique ability to recreate all the expressiveness and subtleties of a natural brass instrument sound, as played by a real player, in any style — from classical to film scoring and even microtonal music.
SWAM Piccolo Trumpet for iPad can be used as a standalone instrument for playing in real-time, or as a plugin for mobile music production. Play with your favorite external controller or directly from the iPad through our intuitive interface.
With SWAM Piccolo Trumpet for iPad you can:
- Explore our collection of presets, create your own, or import them from your Desktop
- Play in real-time using the standalone version of the app
- Play with or without a mute
- Play in a variety of styles like a real player
Control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time directly through the touch control interface on your iPad
- Play and control the instrument’s expressivity in real-time using your favorite external controller (ROLI Seaboard, Akai EWI, breath controllers, regular keyboards, and more)
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version to produce music with a mobile setup
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version in combination with Camelot PRO for live performances
- Adjust every aspect of the instrument’s sound (timbre, vibrato, amount of air, etc.) through an easy-to-use control panel
- Micro-tune the instrument through the Pitch Manager
- Add built-in effects such as Reverb, EQ, and Compressor
- Have access to easy MIDI control configurations
The SWAM Piccolo Trumpet for iPad is for you if:
- you’re a wind controller player looking for a mobile setup to perform live without needing a computer while still having an incredible sound
- you’re a keyboard player and feeling frustrated by the limited expressive capabilities normal sample-based plugins give you
- you’re a music producer looking for a mobile setup to produce music from anywhere without having to carry around expensive gear
- you’re looking for a realistic virtual instrument to easily have fun with on your iPad
IMPORTANT: If you choose to play using an external controller, please note that a controller with the ability to continuously control the expression (like an expression pedal, breath controller, MPE device, wind controller, …) is required. The same way a real brass instrument needs air, SWAM Piccolo Trumpet needs something to control its expressivity. SWAM instruments do not work with just note-on velocity.
- Version number consistent to all SWAM products of the same generation
- Sound engine improvements
- UI fine tuning to improve visibility, readability and UX consistency (Virtual Keyboard and Arrow Buttons colors, flat dynamic envelope color )
- New application launch icons
- Added a color status to the main view buttons
- Added "red alert" warning on expression slider in main view
- Moved the position of Reset and Panic buttons from the keyboard to the “preset display area” on the top header
- Reduced size of the main view monitor sliders
- improved CPU usage
- fixed minor issues (including random crash with Camelot)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audio Modeling Srl
- 28.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Audio Modeling srl
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.