Sweep slash arpeggio is a sweep arpeggio, which plays over a slash chord. A slash chord or slashed chord, also compound chord, is a chord whose bass note or inversion is indicated by the addition of a slash and the letter of the bass after the root note letter.
Mainly Sweep Slash Arpeggio on Guitar app is intended for advanced musicians. Inside this app you can find slash arpeggios on 6, 5, 4 and 3 strings. Everyone will be able to choose a slash arpeggio which is comfortable for him to perform. Try to perform extended fingerings in the upper positions of the fretboard. Sweep slash arpeggio is a new step in achievement of infinite perfection!
Sweep Slash Arpeggio on Guitar
● 717 different slash arpeggios (incl. inversions)!
● Each can be transposed to any desired key (over 8,600 of total arpeggios incl. transposition)!
● Every arpeggio is provided with corresponding optimal fingering
● Every arpeggio is provided with a sequence of strokes, showing you necessary strokes for every note of arpeggio. These strokes (upstroke, downstroke, pull-off, hammer on, slide and tap) are provided to help you to achieve high speed arpeggios playing. Read the info page inside this application for detailed description on every stroke.
● Voice helper function helps you in learning by speaking the strokes when in Step mode
● Harmony feature: you can see and listen to the chords, over which a current arpeggio can be played. This feature can be switched off when it is unnecessary. You can also use given chord progressions for your compositions.
● Cursor can display note names or fingering (selectable)
● Notes can display note names or fingering (selectable)
● Degree indicator. It allows you to examine arpeggio's scale steps in detail. (Degree on/off toggle is located at the bottom of the Settings page)
● Step-by-step note playback in both directions for more detailed learning or arpeggios
● Metronome feature with adjustable tempo and bell sound synched to arpeggio
● Adjustable volume balance between harmony and guitar solo sounds
● Two guitar sound banks (Acoustic and Distortion) to select
● Six selectable harmony timbres to choose from
● Stereo Chorus FX for harmony chords at your choice
● Master Tune option
● Designed for both iPhone and iPad
● All applications supported by free updates
● iOS 9.0 and up compatible
For more information please visit our website:
- fixed issue with incorrect displaying of favorite's names in the Favorites Selector;
- fixed issue with delayed touch reaction at the edges of the screen due to new feature of iOS 11;
- minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.