It has never been easier to convert swim results into universal FINA points and back to compare swimmers’ performance across event types and even age groups for self-assessment, official rankings and team competitions. Lets coaches, swimmers or parents quickly:
• lookup FINA points for a given time in a specific event
• determine the time to swim for a given number of points in any event
• save and sum up points for multiple performances
And with the SwimX INSTANT UPDATE technology, times and points are always kept in sync making multiple look-ups a breeze. Just keep either points or time fixed and change event attributes like stroke, distance, pool length, or age group to instantly see the update with no extra ‘Go’ button.
• Highly optimized interface for quick&easy one-hand use
• Exchangeable base time sets and calculation formulas
• Support for age group-specific calculations
• A worksheet, persistent even when quitting the app
• The most recent 2020/2021-season FINA data sets included
• A bonus data set for the German team championships (DMS)
• New data sets to be added as soon as they become available
Let me know, if you need support for other conversion point tables and calculation formulas, for example, for kids. I’ll be happy to add them. And your feedback and suggestions are always very welcome, too!
Facebook: facebook.com/swimxpro (give SwimX a like, if you like!)
Now updated to the long awaited, latest FINA time set of season 2020/2021.
Improved looks and better adaptation to the various iOS devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best swim performance tool by far
This app didn't even appear in my original search for swim performance tools, yet it's by far the most functional utility I have seen. I use it both to just lookup FINA points for meets and (even more so:) to compare my relative performance for different events. With a minimum of typing. Genius!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.