Unfortunately, we can no longer provide bug fixes for this legacy application. Please update to "Swyx Mobile".
Swyx Mobile 2015
'Swyx Mobile 2015' is a previous version of 'Swyx Mobile' and it can still be used to connect to non-push-notification enabled Swyx servers like 'SwyxWare' / 'NetPhone' versions lower than 11.x or 'SwyxWare Advance' / 'DeutschlandLAN Swyx'. Although 'Swyx Mobile 2015' also works with 'SwyxWare' / 'NetPhone' versions 11.x or higher, for these server types we recommend to use the new and enhanced 'Swyx Mobile' app, which is available as a separate app in the App Store.
• modern and innovative user interface concept allows intuitive handling of all communication features and functions
• brilliant audio quality with High-Definition (HD) voice calls
• smooth integration of business contacts from the XING social network – no more manual maintenance of phonebooks
• easy-to-use management presence state and call forwarding optimizes availability within the company
IMPORTANT SYSTEM REQUIREMENT:
• Apple iOS device (iPhone) with iOS 9.3 or newer
• SwyxWare 2015 R3.2 / NetPhone 2015 R2.2 or “DeLAN Swyx II Rel. 1.2”.
Enhanced presence information is available only with server side installation of SwyxWare 2015 R3.2.2/NetPhone 2015 R2.2.2 (or later)
• Apple requires the use of TLS 1.2 for apps uploaded to the App Store. TLS 1.2 is enabled by default on Windows Server 2012, only. If your SwyxWare is running on a Windows system prior to Windows Server 2012 (e.g. Windows Server 2008 R2) you need to manually enable the use of TLS 1.2 on your server (https://www.swyx.com/support/ssdb.html?kbid=kb4894)
A TALENT FOR COMMUNICATION
• Communicate in HD audio quality
• Manage and navigate easily through your contacts, favourites and call journal
• View the online status of your server-based business contacts
• Initiate calls conveniently by direct number entry, from phonebook, call lists
FURTHER FEATURE RICH FUNCTIONS
• Call management: transfer, redirect, mute, hold and swap calls, handover a call to another device
• Call Line Identification (CLI) & Suppress calling number, name resolution for calling numbers
• Simple call routing: redirect incoming calls in case of engaged/unanswered/all calls
• Voicemail support
• Use your Bluetooth headset (use h/w buttons of Jabra headsets)
• Use different ring tones for incoming calls
• Easy configuration
• Application logging
CONTACT, CALL, COORDINATE
• Presence Management: manual setting of presence status (incl. 'Offline'), status message and your profile picture
• Filter and search in phonebook contacts with support for profile photos of contacts
(server-based business contacts and local personal contacts)
• Create favourites for contacts
• Integrate XING business contacts and local phone contacts in your Swyx phonebook
• Call logs (for incoming, outgoing and missed calls)
• Conferences: User initiated ad-hoc three-party conferences
• Support for simple Call Routing: "Do not disturb", forwarding when busy, forwarding when delayed, forwarding immediate, forwarding when participant logged-off
RESTRICTIONS / KNOWN ISSUES IN THIS VERSION
• No Apple CallKit integration, therefore no equal handling of native calls vs calls to the Swyx app, no call answering from locked screen
• The use of h/w buttons of devices other than Jabra is not supported, yet
• The use of h/w buttons of Jabra Stealth devices is not supported by Jabra, yet
• Using the Swyx app with a Swyxware Advance server, the handover of an ongoing call to a different device of the same user is not possible
• In case the iPhone is locked or the Swyx app is in the background when switching networks, it may take up to 20 minutes before the app reconnects on its own. During this period, the app will not register/display incoming calls. As a workaround the user may unlock the iPhone, open the Swyx app and manually select either of the 3 online statuses to reconnect the iPhone to the server.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
We have fixed a crash on importing local contacts and improved the settings texts.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Swyx Solutions GmbH
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Swyx Solutions GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.