Symple® is the easiest way to track how you feel, to monitor your health, and to improve your wellbeing.
Designed by both clinicians and regular people, Symple® is an enjoyable way to connect to better health.
"True to its name, Symple is a simple app with an elegant interface."
- Men's Health
"The beauty behind Symple is the quick data capture and the ability to track your symptoms in your words, not just by a score."
"This is so brilliant...This is the kind of data that your doctor can never get from you."
- Fox and Friends
"If you’re experiencing symptoms but don’t know why, try the Symple solution."
- Healthline Best Healthy Lifestyle iPhone Apps of 2016, 2017, 2018
TRIAL FREE VERSION:
• Track up to 5 symptoms in just seconds per day.
• Track up to 5 factors that influence how you feel.
• Import steps, sleep, dietary calories & heart rate data from Apple's Health App directly into factors.
• Fitness for all! For those on wheels, track wheelchair pushes via Apple Health.
• Create custom symptoms & factors or choose from our sample list.
• Add one daily photo (or up to 10 with upgrade).
• Share an **overview** of your symptom history with your doctor.
• Export data to your favorite spreadsheet app.
UPGRADE to Symple Complete for these fine features:
1. enrich your data with time-stamped, daily journal entries
2. track unlimited, custom symptoms
3. track unlimited, custom factors
4. view longer graphing intervals
5. secure your data with passcode protection
6. snap up to 10 photos per day (perfect for recording medications or food intake!)
7. automatically save a backup/restore file to iCloud and never lose your data again.
Like a thermometer in your medicine cabinet, Symple captures important information about your health. There when you need it, and out of the way when you don't, Symple makes remembering and reporting symptoms, well, simple.
FIVE STARS "This app belongs in a class of a select very few...that are at once well conceived, well crafted and aesthetically beautiful. After 2 years of constant use, through 2 brain operations, it is like an old friend to me."
FIVE STARS "My shoulder pain kept coming and going, but I didn't know why. Tracking it with Symple helped me figure it out."
FIVE STARS "Remembering what happens between office visits is a breeze. And I love the Doctor's Report. Yay!"
FIVE STARS "Symple offers my patients a better way to report their symptoms, which lets us be more collaborative. Good work!"
BUILT WITH BOTH THE PATIENT AND CLINICIAN IN MIND.
Please keep sharing feature requests, questions & advice.
We can't get better without you.
Time...it does pass by,
Though a bug tried to stop it.
But that's been fixed now.
Just a fix for that time-period bug that so, so, so many of you found, reported AND beta tested for us! Thank you all!
Ratings and Reviews
A Good Start
My symptoms change throughout the day, what might be a 10 in the morning may deflate to a 7 by that evening. I love how simple this is to use but I would like to see the ability to add multiple entries per day and see what time of day I added a symptom - like a time stamp per change on the spreadsheet.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to write in! Yep, that's a feature we have on our to-do list!
No more caveats. A VERY good app now!
When I reviewed Symple at the beginning of this month, I did so with a complaint of a serious bug that was impacting the Journal module of the app. I honestly couldn’t give Symple the rating I wished I could.
But with the most recent update, which I just applied to Symple, not only is my problem no longer a problem due to a good fix, but the developers added search capability across journals . . . a most helpful addition. And so, now I am awarding Symple a legitimate 5 stars.
Thanks, and very well done!
Developer Response ,
We are actively beta testing a fix for this pesky bug after finally isolating it! Update coming soon (plus *new* journal search feature!)
Good for reporting data but not retrieving it
I purchased this app because I want usable data to share with my doctors concerning my allergies. However, the doctor’s report is not helpful because of how it’s formatted. I would like to know my symptoms chronologically, but this report only shows a row of that symptom with:
Symptom, started tracking, there’s nothing in the next two columns “insufficient data,” “yes” for real time.
What days did I have that symptom? Morning, day evening? (If I’m logging in the time & date I should be able to have a report with this data.)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback! Yep, the Doc Report needs a little TLC. In the meantime, you can download your data via CSV and adjust it to your needs. Hope that helps!
- Symple Health, Inc.
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Symple Health
- In-App Purchases
- SympleComplete $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.