Seeking a challenging new adventure that requires your cunning strategy and outsmarting tactics?
Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena - A globally featured real-time & turn-based strategy action RPG on Apple App Store & a repeatedly honored mobile app on various gaming news media such as IGN, Pocket Gamer, and Touch Arcade.
This real-time & turn-based hex grid tactical monster RPG card game is just the right one for all war and battle strategy fanatics, board game (chess) lovers and RPG gamers. Experiencing fast-paced 3-5 minute strategy battles and whimsical gameplay in the world of Tactical Monsters comprised of fantasy monsters from all time and space.
Choose your perfect formation of tactical monsters and conquer the epic real-time multiplayer gameplay in this final fantasy war game. Outsmart and destroy your opponents by strategically positioning your monster heroes before battle and tactically controlling their actions in battle.
● Unlock numerous PVE stages to win all 3 stars;
● Set the optimal defense formations and layouts in Mine Defense;
● Sharpen your tactics by visiting Monsters Academy;
● Duel real players in real-time live PVP to take their thrones and claim the world treasure chest;
● Endure through the Guerrilla Warfare Mode (Survival Mode) to defeat the never-ending BOSSES;
● Collect, recruit and upgrade unique monsters:
● Unleash a variety of powerful hero cards from Franky the Frankenstein, to fantasy monsters like Medusa and Griffin, to culturally established creatures like WuKong and the Mummy, to monsters you’ve never seen before such as Bigfoot and Nobu the ghost samurai; Each one has its unique background, job and ridiculous destructive skill such as the world-ending skill “the nuclear warhead” from Dr. Walter’s Mecha Machine;
● Play with friends from all over the world
● Enter 1on1 matches with new friends worldwide;
● Ally with your clan mates to chat tactical strategy knowledge, to share and to trade hero monster cards;
● Build your own clan defenses to fend off the enemy raiders and rank for the #1 clan in the world!
● Email us at email@example.com;
● Follow us on Facebook to get news and updates: www.facebook.com/tacticalmonsters;
● Join our Discord channel to chat strategy: https://discord.gg/XYHhgB4
*Tactical Monsters is fully developed, owned and operated by Camex Games.
*Camex Games partnered with Lemix from Monster Castle.
- Premium subscribers will receive 200 gems every day, 500 extra gems upon first purchase, 20% increased gold from Arena PvP, unlock Guerilla Warfare Raids, the ability to send clan members gifts every day, a random batch of cards every week, the ability to preview enemy formations of previously beaten stages in the Rumble Tower. Premium subscriptions will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews.（one week/one month/one year）
- Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. \n- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
1.19.4 A New Challenger Arrives!
New Monster: Batory
New Monster Academy Stages for Batory!
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game (too short)
Very good game. I’ve been playing about a week, without paying, diamonds or grinding (I work 9 hours, go to school full time, and sleep my 8 hours). Made it to the top of the global, ive gotten pretty high up on mining rumbles and most of the tutorials. Yes I’ve seen some people with higher monsters and I lose sometime. It’s a game. My guess is that some major updates happen or most of these people are just complaining. My only complaint, this game is too short and not enough of a story line. However a great pick up and go game.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your rating and your encouragement. We are working to make Tactical Monsters EVEN MORE Monstrous!
Join our communities:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacticalmonsters
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/XYHhgB4
- VK: https://vk.com/tacticalmonsters
- QQ: http://www.tacticalmonsters.com/qqgroups.html
For technical issues or gameplay issues, you can write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay to win
Match making is terrible and it’s pay to win the higher you get, if your not gonna spend the money good luck competing. The Dailey rewards are terrible. If you wanted to compete without paying your looking at a longggg time of playing even if your playing and “grinding” every day. He grinding consists of a terrible amount of gold that could t even level a decent monster after 2 weeks of getting the max gold. And not to mention if your not able to join a decent clan your looking at a way longer duration of being about to progress. The company is money hungry, the longevity of this game is not looking good. They do give out a decent amount of gems for free and they do try to fix some of the issues. But they mainly focus on putting out new content rather then fixing the issues inside the game. If you pay to win, this games great you can one shot monster all the way up to the top until you see other pay to win players. Then you might get some competitiveness again if you don’t get bored on the way.
Developer Response ,
can you give us more details about your feedback ?
Please send us a message at email@example.com. We will consider your review to make Tactical Monsters better.
Hit a constant wall
Played it for over a week now. Its really similar to CR in how cards (monsters) are leveled through collecting them. These types of games I think, survives on in game community and PvP. But this game makes the PvP unplayable.
PvP is setup where you can hold one card back like its your wild card which suppose to add more strategy into the PvP match however, when it takes a ridiculous time and effort into leveling just a single card then your only playable wild card is that, limiting your strategy. Leveling cards is supported by joining a clan to speed up the process however, it still takes about 2 days to level a card for me and my cards are only lvl 9. To put it into perspective max lvl cards are 20+ so I’m guessing its going to take a lot longer each time I level.
Esports is another playable mode but cant even play it since you need 3 cards to be at least level 12...
Clans in this game seems to be mostly Chinese. For English speaking players its hard to establish some type of communication with people in the clans and the only reason why someone will be in a clan like that is because those clans are very active. However for newer players, good luck getting advice or making friends on here.
In conclusion, it was a good concept but when comparing this to other similar games, its not a smooth and enjoyable, instead its met with constant walls leading to frustration.
Developer Response ,
thank you for your note
In tactical Monsters you can have gems and cards in many game modes. which you didn't get to and or mention like adventure or mine defense gurellawarfare rumble tower expedition in the addition to the mentioned pvp and esports and clan chests also, we give gems for each Update, server maintenance and during Camex Events. Also, you can join our Social walls to get free gems every weeks.
there more content that you have missed which might make you feel your hitting a wall because you take part in non
And We will consider your review to make Tactical Monsters better We work hard to make our world more Monstrous every day! :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- leping guo
- 338 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Camex Games
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of Gems $19.99
- Premium Weekly Subscription! $1.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.