Uncover sinister evil in this console quality, magical, twin stick hack and slash.
Complete game! No In-App Purchases! No advertisements.
Note: iPhone4S/iPad2 or newer required.
The once idyllic village of Greenhaven is now a near lifeless husk, the souls of its inhabitants having been drained by the powerful wizard Morg, who has used them to create the abominations that now occupy the mighty keep that was once the source of protection for the village.
Morg’s evil influence has caused the people of Greenhaven to forget their old lives of happiness and even the presence of Morg himself, instead falling into a mindless stupor.
With the village’s crops withering untended in the fields and its people heading mindlessly toward oblivion, the one person unaffected by Morg’s influence, a young woman named Xobia, enters the keep to find the source of Morg’s power and put an end to the misery that has been unleashed on the hapless village.
• A variety of fearsome creatures to defeat!
• Multiple different weapons, each with unique strengths and abilities.
• Release trapped souls to increase your stamina, health and weapon skills.
• Find hidden gems to further enhance your chosen weapon.
• Learn spells to unlock new areas as you progress deeper into the keep.
• Cast a single spell, or chain it with another for devastating effect.
• Unique and twisted domains that contain powerful treasures and secrets.
• Defeat vicious bosses on your way to Morg's tower.
• Full world dynamic shadowing.
• Stunning dynamic reflections and full screen effects.
• Adjustable graphic settings and HUD.
• Full support for game controllers as well as touch screen controls.
• Benchmark mode to test your device's hardware.
• Extreme benchmark mode for the latest (OpenGL ES 3.0) devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but play on Easy
As far as I can tell the only difference between hard, medium and easy modes is the number of lives you get. Hard=1, Medium=5, and Easy=unlimited. The worst part is that once you lose your lives you have to restart at the very beginning, with tutorials and everything. I always select Medium when presented a choice and didn't realize my lives were limited until I fought the first boss. I lost my fifth life there and almost deleted the game when it made me start over. But, after figuring out the lives limits, I selected Easy and now I find the game more enjoyable without having to worry about the number of lives I have.
Tainted Keep Review
(Ipad mini2) The virtual controls work really well with this game. (Once you understand how they work, and have gained "muscle memory") It feels natural, just after a few minutes. Graphics are clean and crisp. (No problem with frame rates.) The fixed camera is in a good position, Also smooth and steady, when taken control of. Combat feels solid. (Total control of your character, which enhances emersion.) Attacking feels satisfying. (No button mashing here. Its not boring or to slow) Blocking, works well. (Aka "parry" since its a weapon, not a shield) Spells and physical damage, create choice in play style. (Virtual control lay out, allows for easy finger reach of spell buttons, while thumbs are on sticks) Lots of 3-D space to move around in/explore/set up/pull/change up combat tactics on he fly. (When a mobs weapons hit the floor after you defeat them, it feels satisfying.) Just the right amount of difficulty and skill required, for enjoyable gameplay. (Reminds me of Dark Souls, but less brutal/punishing.) If you love dungeon crawlers, real time combat rpgs, and adventuring, you have to try this game out.
This game is a pleasant surprise
Never heard about this game until it went on sale so I thought I'd take a chance on it and glad I did. The graphics, lighting, animations and everything feel very well done. The combat gameplay is really good with block and attack with a green stamina bar that makes you think when to block or attack. Weapons can be leveled and gain new weapons and level design is good. Controls are great especially with an MFi gamepad it feels like I'm playing a console game. Very well done. This one needs more exposure, worth the money
- Ravn Studio AS
- 201.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Ravn Studio AS © 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.