takete is an advanced audiovisual groovebox featuring a unique set of tools for musicians and artists. Based on the phenomenon of synesthesia, Takete offers fine control between audio and visual elements to create immersive and tightly integrated AV works.
The flexible architecture allows audio and visual elements to be combined in unlimited ways and routed dynamically to suit the artist.
Combine audio and video samples with granular synthesis, drum machines, modular inline/send FX and extensive programmable and flexible behavior.
f e a t u r e s
- Audiovisual presets bundled from a section of new innovative artists, with unlimited use for all users
- Flexible architecture allowing infinite combinations of instruments, effects and controllers
- Audio Instruments (Loop Player, Sequencer, Granular Synth, Drum Machine and more)
- Import your own audio and video files from iTunes, other apps and the camera roll
- iCloud audio/video import and export
- Controllers (External MIDI, Matrix and Touch)
- MIDI Learn functionality
- Audio FX (Overdrive, Lofi, Delay, Plate Reverb, Phaser, Compressor and more)
- Video FX (Contrast, Repeat, Pixellate, Tunnel, Mirror, Reverb, Posterize, Scale, Dot, Edge)
- Switchable video blend modes (Add, Subtract, Dodge, Saturation, Multiply, Divide)
- High quality video output for performance to external display/projector using VGA, HDMI and Airplay
- Excellent audio quality
- Record video and audio output
- Extensive automation available
- Ableton Link for wireless synchronisation across multiple devices
- Audiobus integration as input and output device
r e v i e w s
"Takete is an extremely ambitious app, but also very well thought out." - Musikermagasinet
"Ever want to VJ and perform a live music set all from one app?" - ipadloops.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More than meets the eye!
Takete can be a fantastic tool for any live performance. Not only can you trigger sounds in many different ways, you can sync video clips with some really cool effects!
Originally, Takete was only usable on the iPad. With version 2, Takete is now universal. There are some growing pains than I’m sure will get worked out in the process. Not everything is intuitive, but the tools are very robust. Once you get your head around the way Takete works, you’ll be able to do quite a bit more than meets the eye at first glance!
Probably my favorite app for the ultimate creative experience. This one is very unique for iOS, it’s like a launchpad fused with vjing as well as a sampler
Nothing like it on iOS, deep, smart, and tons of fun
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.