Let's TAPP, let's connect with people from all over the world.....
Throw A Paper Plane is a new social network game with fast growing user community since its release. Are you ready for location based messaging? Get it today so you can get connected too!
- Write any message on your plane and throw it in the direction of your choice with the touch of your finger.
- See where your plane has landed.
- Tap on any plane in your neighbourhood.
- Rethrow any plane you pick up and add a message.
- Add pictures, movies or drawings to your message, taken directly or selected from your photo album.
- You can keep track of your plane anytime. Follow your plane's route around the globe.
- Uses your actual location on map.
- Check back from time to time to see where your planes are currently located. Open and view your own planes at all times
- Support for enhanced character sets (including emoticons, japanese etc)
- Choose plane speed
- Increase your radius with throwing more planes
Take a plane, write down your story: be it joy or sorrow, plain or euphoria. Throw it into cyberspace. You might get a reply.
- Internet connection
- iOS 4.3 or higher (tested on iOS 4.3, iOS 5 and iOS 6)
- Enable your location service for a larger radius to pick up planes (Your location will be anonymized in the messages you throw)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
How to catch a plane
I’ve been tapping on a plane to pin it and can’t pin it. Does anyone know how?
It seems that almost nobody is on this app anymore. I was hoping that I would get replies to my 5 paper airplanes overnight but nothing, at least in Cali but nope! Hasn't been updated in a while either. It's really up to you if you want to waste your time waiting for a message.
Zero Stars intended
Turn the planes into envelopes and allow people to access messages world wide instead of limiting users to their nearby geographical area and then this might have potential. As it stands, this app is gimp. I suppose I had to download this piece of crap just to see what a waste of time it was. It's terrible that it requires location detection. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could pin an envelope containing a letter up anywhere in the world, add to other letters and move them, and directly message other writers, all while having the option to keep our location and identity anonymous? It can be done. Why couldn't this app give that to us? /nerdragequit
The developer, Compasition Apps, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Compasition Apps
- 45.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Compasition Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.