Teamup is an online calendar application for groups to organize people and resources, schedule work and track statuses, manage availability, and share events. It’s easy and free. Sign in to a free user account to stay synchronized with all your calendars across all devices. Or simply connect an existing calendar with or without a user account.
Take Teamup iOS app with you wherever you go and stay organized whatever you do.
• Instant sync with other users and across all your devices
• Multiple levels of access permissions
• Centrally managed by the calendar administrator
• Widget for Home screen
• Link to location maps
• Option to prevent double-booking
• Support for custom fields
• Display of emojis in event titles
• Easy time zone conversion
• Support for repeating events
• Support for event signup and comments
• Event filtering by keyword and custom field
• Dashboard for quick access to multiple calendars
• Offline access
• Assign one event to multiple sub-calendars with striped display
• Dark mode
- Enabled the display of customized event field labels.
- Added support for viewing and editing number fields.
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I find your app to be great! I use it daily for work and in our company it is a wonderful tool to have. I can’t believe the app doesn’t have push notifications.
I schedule and run appointments for developmentally disabled individuals and my administration and management team rely on this app to keep track of outings. Since we each contribute to the calendar, and we all have it on our phones, there is no way of notifying us if there are changes (ie events added or modified) which means we’d have to continually check the app for changes. I have found signing up for email notifications is the only way I can work around all of us being able to get notified of changes.
If the app would have a push notification feature it would make it perfect!
Great “room reservation” calendar
We switched to this during the pandemic because we had 5 workspaces shared across 20 people that could only be reserved by two people at a time. This works perfectly for organizing our shared timing. The app version is okay and easier to add events with than the mobile web version but I wish you could see a “per-subcalender” view like you can on desktop!
The app would be perfect for my small business, except for the fact that the one view that my business uses, the scheduler view, is not present in the mobile app.
We use the desktop version often, and just opt to use the browser version on mobile to get the full functionality we need. If the scheduler option was added to the mobile application, every employee and member we have using the app would switch to the online application.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teamup Solutions AG
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Teamup Solutions AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.