On Tello Films you will find the best of LGBTQ+ women’s content. Watch your favorite original series, shorts and movies wherever and whenever you want. Find the exceptional content you love and discover content you didn’t know you’ve been waiting for.
Tello Films is more than just a magical library of content. We are a group of queer women providing a safe space for content creators and viewers. We strive to see the industry become a more diverse place. We insist on paying the talented people who contribute to the content on our platform.
This includes having the majority of the subscription fees going back to the content providers. We believe in telling authentic stories and produce our own original content you won’t be able to find anywhere else. We exist because of YOU, the fans of our programming, our fellow creatives.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Tello Films on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://tellofilms.vhx.tv/tos
- Enhanced support for chromecast streaming
- Improvements to error handling logic
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Something for every one
So if you want to tip your toe in a wide range of lesbian fare, you have found your home here. Some good, some not-so-good, some quirky, some funny - and pleasantly surprised at some of the content curated from other sources (s/o to BBC3 and Lip Service!).
First of all I’m not sure where to start. The lack of diversity in the movies options and series alone or the fact that these were all I don’t know from the mid to early 90s.
Don’t get me wrong finally got to watch season of love for an extra $8, wasn’t awful.
I certainly won’t suggested this streaming app, I was so disappointed in the options. Big of Guinevere Turner, but I know y’all find more black movies beside the “watermelon woman” I mean seriously. Can I get a refund. Seriously.
Major let down “bigly” Tello, Tell No
I thought with Tello being kind of primarily focus on women i didn’t think it would be just white women. Idk Tello please diversified viewing options. If I just wanted to watch movies about White women I got basic cable for that. Ughhh
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” - Simon Sinek
Tello films exists for the “why”. They believe representation matters on screen and behind the camera for the LGBTQI community. Tello creates, promotes, and supports quality content we all wish to see on main stream television and movies.
With all the streaming choices, Tello should be at the top of your list for LGBTQI entertainment. So, if your watching a show on another streaming service, cable, and/or satellite and wish there were more LGBTQI stories, then look no further than Tello.
- Tello Films LLC
- 96.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Tello Films LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tello Films Subscription $6.99
- Tello Films Subscription $76.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.