Eat squishy eyeballs!
This is the prequel to Tentacles - Enter the Mind. The game is a premium purchase with no IAP or ads - it includes the free expansion ‘Dog Eat Dog’.
After a freak accident, Lemmy ended up inside the mad scientist Dr. Phluff’s body.
Navigate Lemmy’s tentacles with simple tap controls, avoid tricky obstacles and face the odd eyeball creatures. Eat eyeballs to recover from the merciless challenges and tense Boss Fights. Dive into an action packed, top-down platformer with fascinatingly gross 3D-animated Vein, Intestine and Brain levels.
- Enjoy this blast from the past named App Store’s Best “New Ways to Play” of 2012
- Challenging 3D animated levels with tons of dangerous hazards
- Addictive game play with amazingly intuitive tap controls
- Complete 56 awesome levels with tons of challenging bosses
- Epic replay value with 168 level-challenges and tons of achievements
If you enjoy Tentacles, please leave a rating, check out our other titles, or simply follow @FlashbulbGames on Twitter and Facebook.
Updated Chinese and Korean language
Ratings and Reviews
Interesting concept but has issues
Gameplay is mostly fun with bouts of aggravation. The auto-scrolling needs work as often I'd find myself advancing too quickly and unable to grab anything on the screen except where I was already anchored.
The game has major pacing issues. A few easy levels go by and you'll encounter a level that has a very high learning curve and difficulty compared to previous levels. The level design needs to ramp up better instead of the staircase method of difficulty it currently has. Repeating the same difficulty over and over leads to quick, 5 minute levels that don't entertain much. Following that with a level that can take 20 minutes of intense concentration leads to frustrating gameplay.
It makes me cry
It makes me cry a lot I feel bad for the monster
- Flashbulb ApS
- 580.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (c) 2012 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.