Modern and simple Tetra Tennis game with comfortable touch controls.
Are you looking for classic gameplay without powerups and similar distractions? What about a game so simple it doesn’t need a single letter of text or a game menu? You just found it.
• It’s free, forevever. I don’t need to make money from this game, I have a day job.
• No ads. Everyone hates ads, me too.
These are the key points:
• Simple graphics. No explosions, no sparkles, just squares.
• Fluid animations. C’mon it’s 2017, things on screen shouldn’t jump.
• Comfortable gesture controls. Don’t just simulate tapping 4 buttons omg.
• Primitive scoring scheme. It counts cleared lines. That’s the point of the game, right?
• No special modes or powerups. This is classic gameplay with infinite mode.
This game has no menu and it starts immediatelly. To pause the game, press Lock or Home buttons, or leave the app any other way. The game continues once you return.
As you complete lines, your score is increased and the game speeds up a little bit. It is possible to reach score as high as 1000 (as proven by my bro).
Game comes in black or white theme. This is the white version.
The original name of the game was made from words “tetra” and “tennis”.
Fixed a bug when some blocks could return back to game after a line was completed. Sorry!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.