Texas Hold'em Poker: Pokerist 17+
- Offers In-App Purchases
Play Texas Hold'em poker with millions of other players from all over the world!
Jump into a world of excitement, challenge other players and show you're a true winner!
Bluff and raise, improve your skills, gain experience, make new friends and become the best poker player ever!
◆ Game features ◆
• FREE CHIPS – Play the game every day to get free chips!
• BOOST POKER TOURNAMENT – A Texas Hold'em tournament where you spin the reel for a chance of winning 15 billion chips! Boost your balance with this incredibly exciting game!
• SPECIAL MODES – Play Texas Hold'em with a twist: make super combinations with jokers, peek at your opponent's cards, play high cards only, get pocket pairs and much more!
• MTT TOURNAMENTS – The most popular offline tournaments are now available online! Defeat lots of worthy competitors at several tables to reach the final table!
• TOURNAMENTS – Participate in weekly Sit'n'Go tournaments, where you can WIN unique trophies or millions of chips and top our Leaderboard!
• CASINO GAMES – Enjoy a variety of casino games. Play blackjack, Omaha poker, roulette, baccarat, slots, video poker, craps, Split Bet Poker and Set Poker—all in one application!
• VIP LEVELS – Get huge bonuses and exclusive access to the latest in-game features!
• FAIR PLAY GUARANTEED – All our games use a Random Number Generator (RNG) and are certified by independent experts. We guarantee the best and fairest Texas Hold'em experience!
• CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Have even more fun at the casino tables with our convenient in-game chat, instant messenger and animated emoji. Discuss the hands played or share your emotions with your poker opponents and friends!
• REFERRAL SYSTEM – Invite your friends to play, everyone will get a reward!
• BUILD YOUR PROFILE – Share your successes with friends. Show off how many games you've played, your biggest wins, level, card collections, achievements, property and trophies!
• UNIQUE AVATAR – Create a one-of-a-kind look in the avatar editor.
• QUESTS – Complete daily quests to get free chips!
• EASY LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to Texas Hold'em poker but always wanted to try it? Our simple-to-follow tutorial mode will help you take the first steps.
• NO REGISTRATION – Get straight into the action. Choose guest mode to use our free casino app without registering.
• SINGLE ACCOUNT – Play on different devices. Choose the authorization method that works best for you and start playing Texas Hold'em poker right away for free!
Subscribe to our social media pages and be the first to find out about our promotions and latest news!
This game is only available to users of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
• NEW FEATURE •
Our game now has Leagues! Reach the Diamond League and show everyone you're a real winner!
• NEW JACKPOT •
Embrace your inner fearless warrior! The jackpot in the incredible Barbarian Nudge slot awaits!
• NEW SLOT •
Try the new slot, Bug's Party! Set off on an exhilarating mini-party with tiny friends.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s totally awesome
This game will keep you busy all the time in the competition is so overwhelming that you cannot stop playing these people I mean it’s sometimes it’s funny sometimes it’s sad but I wanna tell you why this is the number one poker game online right now poker wrist is number one I love it . are you willing to come and join us man we miss you you have a blast I’m telling you it is awesome it’s great there’s only one problem is extremely addicting it’s like eating cheesecake you have one bite and you can’t put it down that’s how delicious disclosure will see you at the tables😎😎😎😎😎😎🙏🍸🍸🍸🍸 and I haven’t even mentioned the slots yet man when you go broke you just get on with them slot machines you get all your money back and then some did you go play poker again I love it I can’t lose for winning it’s awesome so I keep my money in my pocket and I get to win all the coins I need for the game you will too I’ll see you at the slot machines too they’ll come back now😎😎😎😎😎😎🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. Wish you luck and big wins!
Ive lost my thrill
I enjoyed playing this game. Yes, past tense In fact, it’s the only game I’ve actually paid to keep playing. Specially the tournaments. I would give it a five star before when they had 50k tournaments, and there was A freebie every 24 hours on each tournament. That’s what made it even more fun. Rewards were awesome knowing how you can be low one minute and next thing you know you’re playing with the big brawlers, and the more I had the bigger my bets was great even if I was broke again 5 min later. THAT WAS A THRILL!!! . When I was low I’d go back to freebies, use those up and then I’d pay to keep playing and well worth it. And I have paid a good chunk of money on this app. But now that they eliminated all those goodies I have to pay to play a 250k tournament for a reward that is most likely going to be 375k and now it seems like I loose most of the time which is aggravating because before I use to get a thrill even when I lost. And in my personal opinion I feel like as the app is becoming more popular, it’s also looking greedy. It just doesn’t seem to be so entertaining anymore since I’m moody loosing. And I don’t consider myself a soar looser. Only on this app I have lately. I’m honestly thinking about deleting it. Lol. Which will make my heart ache. I hope the person that decided to make those changes gets fired cause I’m not the only one that feels that way. I hope it comes back to how it was.
Developer Response ,
To balance out the game, we've decided to remove the 50,000 tournament buy-in category due to its decreasing popularity. Lately, there was a constant flow of events and activities being implemented. That allowed our players to earn more chips and participate in higher-stakes tournaments. We will pass on your feedback to the game developers.
There are different tournaments in our game. In boost tournaments, to whom you are referring, every player pays a buy-in into the joint prize pool. All winnings are distributed from this pool, so it's rare to have a large prize pool. You can try other tournaments, Sint'n'Go or MTT, where players' buy-ins form the prize pool for a particular tournament.
As it was before and always will be, events in the game continue to occur on a completely random basis. Only the individual on their respective device and no one else can influence a game. Each hand, round, and game is and will always remain unpredictable. This is an irrevocable fact. We wish you the best of luck.
Rename this game to “all in bets only”
So this is the second poker game I’ve tried of 4 listed. The deals are seemingly random which is nice. How ever, you have 2 kinds of people at the table when you play. 2 or more are just trading large amounts of chips back and forth constantly, forcing anyone else at the table to “all in” just to see the flop with a 75% chance you lose. Or people with low chips and they just all in till completely broke.
Now there is a catch 22 for this. This game has some stupid insurance policy enforced which makes it pay off to only “all in”, because there is a highly likely chance you will get some of your bet back for “all in” should you loose.
Devs. You have a solid game. You want to get people to spend money, stop allowing the chip trading (remove the social aspect and friends) and remove the option to “all in” bet before the flop. This allows people to atleast attempt to play poker. Also remove the insurance policy. If I only have 6k chips and you all in with 500k chips and I win, I should receive 506k chips. It’s not rocket science. If the other person is dumb enough to bet like that, then they should lose and learn. If you want to curve this, simply make it either A you have a max chip stack at the table, or B you can only max bet the max of the next highest stack at the table. If I have to report people constantly just to play poker because they spam chat and other crap, I’d rather not even play.
Developer Response ,
We cannot force anyone to play by certain standards. We can offer you to switch tables if you do not want to play with risky players or you may try playing in our tournament modes, where a more serious game of poker predominates. Also note that constantly playing “all in”, particularly before the showdown, poses a great risk of losing and cool-headed players may always take advantage of this, winning large numbers of chips in one hand.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 330.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2021 KamaGames
- In-App Purchases
- 1M chips $2.99
- Case of chips $19.99
- 15M chips $19.99
- Vault of chips $99.99
- Big stack of chips $2.99
- 100k chips $0.99
- 5M chips $9.99
- 100k chips $2.99
- Big pile of chips $9.99
- Suitcase of chips $49.99