LensOCR allows you to grab any non-searchable and non-editable text on your Mac's screen. The text is instantaneously recognised and will be saved to the clipboard, so you can paste it wherever you want. It uses advanced OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to extract the text from an image. The application is intuitive and allows you to scan text such as phone numbers, long serial numbers, names, email addresses, etc. from Zoom meetings, PDFs, Youtube, video tutorials, or anything on your Mac’s screen.
Additionally, we offer you the function text to speech that converts any written text into spoken words.
You can as well scan and extract text from QR Codes and Barcodes. It is a great tool to be used for business mac users or for students, as it does not require any special skills.
Your privacy is guaranteed as everything is processed locally on your Mac – LensOCR does not collect any user’s data.
- Extract any non-searchable and non-editable text from meetings, PDF documents, photos, and many more.
Text to Speech: let LensOCR read out loud the text
- QR code reader.
- Barcode reader.
- High quality text recognition.
- High accuracy and processing performance.
- Customisable keyboard shortcuts to extract text with various options even when the application is in the background.
- Customise words for industry-specific jargon.
- Automatic start on macOS launch (optional).
- No data is collected or sent to third-party services in the cloud.
- Fully compatible with macOS Big Sur and optimised for Apple's M1 chips.
- Multiple languages can be selected, useful for text with mixed languages.
- Scan from device (iPhone and iPad).
- Save as many captions as you want in the History menu.
LensOCR PRO can be purchased as a lifetime license.
Any feedback, question or suggestion? Please reach us out to email@example.com
Built Exclusively for Mac.
Designed exclusively for macOS, LensOCR integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
Fixes an issue with the app name.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing for someone with disabilities
Been struggling for years having software that would work one moment than the next moment it went on the Apple environment. There's a first product that I've can use knowing it'll be working when I open the app again. The software helps people that can't write a read in halfs to use their voice to right now they can capture items in the sea. Thank you guys for amazing job
Great for taking notes
Found this through tiktok and it works very well. I always have to take notes on powerpoint slides and if i copy and paste it normally i have to adjust the font, size and color. This app definetly saves time. Only thing is it copies bullet points as a paragraph so you have to change it but definitely a good app.
Works surprisingly well
Found this from tikok, didn't cost me anything, its my new favorite tool. I dont even need the pro version to use it and it hasnt dont anything damaging to my computer yet. Even can copy text from an image so citing text from a book is infinatly easier, highly recommend.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are really happy that you like the app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Suyai GmbH
- 202.4 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jonathan Benavides Vallejo
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $8.49
- Lifetime Pro Access $14.99
- Student Discount $6.99
- Monthly PRO Subscription $0.99
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $1.99
- Large Tip $4.99
- Generous Tip $9.99
- Enormous Tip $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.